What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - tolga kinski - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfy_E3

Your In-game name

[P] Cpl. Smurfy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

tolga kinski

Date of the incident

04/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

1:40

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we were rping with some people near kavarla drug dealer when these two guys were shouting racial words that we did not find very nice to hear so we took one of them in the car with us to talk to but then he carried on with the racist words and breaking rp aswell and I just think that this type of person dose not belong on this server maybe when he grows up and stops acting like a 12 year old and has a little more respect for people in my opinion, we did try to get him to teamspeak but by that time he had already logged off and there were other guys saying it aswell but had not got it on video.

thank you for reading this Smurfy

Link to any evidence (YouTube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/31605eda494d01a59a382983d12abca8

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello im AntonW in the video and yeah these two lads where running about screaming this type of stuff before these lads came here but as i can see you only reported one of them i'd like to add in my video which end kinda where yours starts to add upon his video as it feels unnecessary to make another ban report for the same situation.

The other lad "waitrose partner" as you can see in my video had been running about breaking rp and as you can see the lad originally reported here was screaming racist slurr long before the other video starts.

So i'd like the admin to consider this a ban report on both these lads.

1 hour ago, AntonW said:

Hello im AntonW in the video and yeah these two lads where running about screaming this type of stuff before these lads came here but as i can see you only reported one of them i'd like to add in my video which end kinda where yours starts to add upon his video as it feels unnecessary to make another ban report for the same situation.

The other lad "waitrose partner" as you can see in my video had been running about breaking rp and as you can see the lad originally reported here was screaming racist slurr long before the other video starts.

So i'd like the admin to consider this a ban report on both these lads.

Yes that is fine by me :) Thank you for getting the other boy for saying racist things and helping me getting these type of people off the server because I do feel they need to grow up a lot before they come back and if they do come back, I think the admins will be more than happy to get these people off the server aswell because it is not the language we want on this server.

thank you for reading Smurfy

Thank you for the report @Smurfy_E3 and for the additional proof @AntonW

From both videos it just seems these two were only here to be racist and troll. No one likes racism and you shouldn't have to be subject to it. Both Tolga Kinski & Waitrose panther were also breaking roleplay within both videos. If you come across this you can use the in-game admin request feature and we can deal with these situations quicker however making a report is still fine to do.

I will be issuing a ban on both for Breaking RP/Racism.

Name: waitrose partner
Steam ID: 76561198037760728
GUID: 8198a222f4a589ce1ddde0fd171b4200

Name: Tolga Kinski
Steam ID: 76561198089452545
GUID: 43e4b6009926684bf3b21fd4b629bd30

Action Taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back