What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

DayZ RPUK

Kattana

Im interested to know if you guys do have or planning on getting a DayZ RPUK server ?

Im interested to know if you guys do have or planning on getting a DayZ RPUK server ?
Which DayZ the mod or the standalone? I have a special kind of hatred for the standalone version...

EDIT: Sorry I thought you were asking for one to be made. No we don't have a DayZ server.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about a "official" RPUK DayZ server then no we don't have one. I don't know if they are planning on making one anytime soon.

Make a standalone one please ;), would be nice if you have to apply to get whitelisted to the server aswell.

We used to have a very popular DayZ Server

DayZ.co.uk

However @Wilco shut it down and has regretted it ever since :')

I'm sorry to say but it's simply not worth the money nor server space. DayZ is not that popular anymore and it's very limited in comparison to Overpoch based servers. Vehicles are buggy and it's just one big shoot and walking simulator. And then the lack of base building... there is just fuck all to do in DayZ SA.

I'm sorry to say but it's simply not worth the money nor server space. DayZ is not that popular anymore and it's very limited in comparison to Overpoch based servers. Vehicles are buggy and it's just one big shoot and walking simulator. And then the lack of base building... there is just fuck all to do in DayZ SA.
Then what about a3 exile zombies?

ALL LEGITTTT

185759800A520F24814CB201C5F3EC66A23D9D57

Id love an overpoch/exile style RP server, one where its the players vs zombies, and occasionally player vs player (but only with good RP)...

not standalone... that game is dead in the water, at least players on here have Arma 3.

And I cant say ive every seen the black watch server/server 3 open, so could use that instead?

@Wilco thanks for the reply good sir, its been long since i have played this game or Arma i am planning on getting back into them after summer, so i'll see you all then :) 

@Tujm Makmud It was done... Got to number 1 in the world for a few months.. Closed it down 

We then brought it back a few years later but more Roleplay focused, It wasn't so great

In 2022, I must say I am surprised if anyone is still playing DayZ then again! I cannot believe people play Arma still they must clearly be dead inside.

@Tujm Makmud It was done... Got to number 1 in the world for a few months.. Closed it down 

We then brought it back a few years later but more Roleplay focused, It wasn't so great

In 2022, I must say I am surprised if anyone is still playing DayZ then again! I cannot believe people play Arma still they must clearly be dead inside.
Oddly enough, over the last 30 days there's been an average player count on Steam charts of 27,576, which is somewhat still really good!

I actually play DayZ quite a bit as there are a fair few communities that are quite fun. Mostly the hardcore PvE communities where you fight mutant bears, androids and all kinds of weird stuff. They make for a fun challenge. The base building is also quite fun with a variety of different mods. That being said, it is costly as a server requires a lot.

Back