What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

64 bit memory error (SOLVED)

John Woll

Three days ago I was playing with my MILSIM group doing a regular mission when out of the blue I got a error saying 'The Instruction at 0x####### referenced memory at 0x#######. The memory could not be 'read' Click on OK to terminate the program.

Ever since I cannot launch 64 bit Arma, it just crashes for me giving the same error. 32 bit works for me but causes lag whenever I pass by other vehicles ingame or whenever I am flying, any suggestions? 

Things that I've already done : 

- Validated Files

- Reinstalled Arma

- Removed Arma documents 

O8ZL30s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Try putting -malloc=jemalloc_bi   in the launch options

Fixed crashes ingame for me, only problem im still facing is that when disconnecting from a server Arma says go fuck urself and crashes my pc if not runned in windows mode

Last edited by a moderator:
Try putting -malloc=jemalloc_bi   in the launch options

Fixed crashes ingame for me, only problem im still facing is that when disconnecting from a server Arma says go fuck urself and crashes my pc if not runned in windows mode
Where do I put the  -malloc=jemalloc_bi exactly?

I run in fullscreen window anyhow for the MSI gaming app.

Where do I put the  -malloc=jemalloc_bi exactly?

I run in fullscreen window anyhow for the MSI gaming app.
go to library, right click on arma and select properties. then go to genereal, set launch options, and paste that in there

Back