What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[SELL] Large House in Sofia on Main Road.

The Fiddler

Dean Cain
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Today I have decided to put my house in sofia up for sale. The house itself is located on the main road in sofia with close proximity to all the nearby conveniences. Clothing store, market, gas station and car garage, the car garage can be used for quick stops up to the nearby town of Molos, famed for its church.

20170415171413_1.jpg

Here is a picture of the house from the frontal side, notice the close proximity to the gas station and easy access to the main highway of Altis.

20170415170924_2.jpg

The UNMC are always able to provide any assistance to citizens of Sofia. Shown here by the handshake between businessman and UNMC soldier. While living here I have had many pleasant experiences with the UNMC and only been shot in the head three times.

20170415170512_1.jpg20170415170602_1.jpg

Pictured above is a situation involving a hobo who tried breaking into my house, the speedy response time from the UNMC resulted in me and my goods being safe and secure. Their response time is much better than that of the Altis Police.

20170415171153_1.jpg20170415171129_2.jpg

The following pictures show the conveniences nearby in greater detail, connected to the house is a telephone box and just across the street is renowned church of Asmin and the nearby clothing store. Not pictured are the nearby market and gas station.

20170415172206_1.jpg

As a nice bonus UNMC vehicles are often left laying around in Sofia easy for collection and UNMC often pay good money for return of their vehicles. 

--------------------​

House itself to buy is 2.2 million.​

--------------------​

Bids start at 1 million at an increment of 500k per bid.​

Bidding will close next Friday at 00:00.​

​

Buyout is 11 million.​

20170415171741_1.jpg

Not included in the picture is the UNMC surplus vehicles that can act as a vehicle garage, it is slightly north of the selected photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back