What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Aircraft Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
What use does an island police force have with a nuclear powered aircraft carrier?

To launch fighter jets to fight against the UNMC Xian

js

Lol no, it's a military aircraft carrier for the UNMC not a toy for the police to break
1f609.png
Your op as is XD 

Really?

I am sorry but a local police force have no reason to have an aircraft carrier, you are not a military force and do not need one to protect and serve.

Your op as is XD 
All it is is an airfield out at sea, no defensive armament, its not even movable. You guys have an airfield, we cant even take jets off at our airfield in Molos as its too short

A unmc aircraft carrier has already been spotted a few 100 miles off the coast of altis

Its taken them a year to find us after a call for reinforcements was sent out, but there nearly here

and when they land on our shores in a round a month we will finally have the man power and air support needed to make our advance south 

A unmc aircraft carrier has already been spotted a few 100 miles off the coast of altis

Its taken them a year to find us after a call for reinforcements was sent out, but there nearly here

and when they land on our shores in a round a month we will finally have the man power and air support needed to make our advance south 

Nahh i will taze the whole unmc ok no problemo

can I also say the aircraft carrier is a USS so that means it's with NATO. How will a Russian force have access to a USS ship?

Realistically if such a force as the UNMC did exist somewhere, they would have more than a local police force trying to keep them at rest so that argument is invalid. Don't see where a bunch of rebels would find the resources to obtain such an asset, and also be allowed to have it sailing around the world's oceans. You wouldn't hear of an Al Qaeda aircraft carrier.

The UNMC are a rebellion faction with no government support, they would not have the money to fund it, and nor would the police I think it's best that nobody gets it, to avoid any annoyances on either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back