What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RIP AR/High command

CSI JAEGARN

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice work there booooois 

@HappyKnife your reaction dude <3

This was my fav moment of this week XD so many frags in a matter of 5 seconds lmfao.

@DSGT Fergus yes i did xd

Also just so you know no member from the Armed Response unit was killed in that video. I hate to rain on your parade but the title of the video is simply not true.😉

Oh lol, I always thought that police command were part of all specialized units. I remember seeing SI's with AR tags and other specialized unit tags, stating that police command is part of every specialized unit. But a well, my bad I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I did enjoy being shot by you all after not hearing a single word from any of you during the entire pursuit.

And in case anybody is wondering, after this part of the firefight, we got four of their Striders back to NPAS and did a patrol in them, so I was quite happy with that.

I'm sure had I been there, it would have been a different outcome ;)

I wanted to say something else but then again I would just get a warning point and a few other things.

That was madness, everyone running around like Ants on donuts..

Back