What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Autistic Dave HELLO!

Hello guys!

My name is Dave from The Netherlands and im a bit mentally retarded. With my multiple personality disorder i need my medicines on time before i freak out or hugging a random tree. It is a hard life with my retardness but hey that is life right?

I hope i see you guys soon in the servers!

Much love!

Hello!

Before i jump in; Are there people in the servers that help you a bit to start etc? I never played Arma 3 but looks fun to me!

By the way; Did you know that a blue whale has a penis of a couple of meters? No? HAHAH JUST SAYINGGGGG

I get it, you're a bit.. Dim so to speak.. BUT we don't really tolerate people, uhmm.... Roleplaying as 'retarded', well I suppose you can but definitely just refer to yourself as real fucking stupid or something.. So please, do yourself a favour and don't be too... DIM on the forums?

I get it, you're a bit.. Dim so to speak.. BUT we don't really tolerate people, uhmm.... Roleplaying as 'retarded', well I suppose you can but definitely just refer to yourself as real fucking stupid or something.. So please, do yourself a favour and don't be too... DIM on the forums?

What is DIM? By the way nice dildo, looks a bit purple!

Hello guys! My name is Dave from The Netherlands and im a bit mentally retarded. With my multiple personality disorder i need my medicines on time before i freak out or hugging a random tree. It is a hard life with my retardness but hey that is life right? I hope i see you guys soon in the servers! Much love!
dave the rave

Last edited by a moderator:
So let's make things clear before some of us will freak out :D

My character is based on myself. In real life i also struggle with some of the things that Dave has in the game. I will never act like a racist, discriminal or what so ever. Dave is a lovely, fun guy but extremely weird and a bit addicted to sex jokes let's say. Dave is not the type of guy who suicides or what so ever (because i know that can be offensive for some people). He is just extremly retarded, dumb but smart in his own way.

You will see who Dave is in the game (probably tonight). You never had such a crazy but good friend ;)

PS Being Autistic or something similar to that is not a bad thing or offended. With this character i want to show that people can see it as a gift, something special and nothing that is weird or whatever. Oh well, just watch it i would say :D

It's 8am and you legit made me laugh my ass off 

So let's make things clear before some of us will freak out :D

My character is based on myself. In real life i also struggle with some of the things that Dave has in the game. I will never act like a racist, discriminal or what so ever. Dave is a lovely, fun guy but extremely weird and a bit addicted to sex jokes let's say. Dave is not the type of guy who suicides or what so ever (because i know that can be offensive for some people). He is just extremly retarded, dumb but smart in his own way.

You will see who Dave is in the game (probably tonight). You never had such a crazy but good friend ;)

PS Being Autistic or something similar to that is not a bad thing or offended. With this character i want to show that people can see it as a gift, something special and nothing that is weird or whatever. Oh well, just watch it i would say :D
In essence, you are like a peternal Griffin type persona 

Back