What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - DI Kral - 04/19/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kral

3rd Planet from the sun in the Milky way.
In-game Name
DI Kral [PY299]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/19/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Auxen & JohnJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was judged on my initiation "“Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay".

Also known as rule: (2.2) Random Deathmatch

And I also believe it was rule :

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Why should we unban you ?
First of all I would like to mention that I have nothing against any members who were involved directly and/or indirectly in the report. In fact I fully respect their decisions and understand their perspective.

I believe that I deserve a second chance as I am a long standing member in this community, I joined when I turned 16 and now I am 18 hence why this is like a home to me and I made really good friends here which I could barely find in high school. I believe I have a great reputation here and I also believe I am liked more than disliked by everyone. I have never tried to play on another RP server and I believe that I wouldn't actually be able to play somewhere else as I know a lot of people here and I also have many friends.

Moving on from having all my friends here, I also have a hard earned career in police which is the rank DI and AR. I am second in command of my constabulary being Pyrgos. I have spent 2 years achieving these goals and I am really sad that it ended here.

However I did a mistake and I am not here to lie about it. Yes I did believe at the time what I did was ok to do however as time passed (before the report went up) I realized mistake and tried to contact the two people who I frustrated at the time however they tolled me that they no longer wanted to talk to me hence why they wanted to file the report. I have nothing personal against them as what I did was wrong and I realized it quite late.

What I would also like to mention is that what I have done took place when I was in my police holiday and I was lacking what so called rebel experience as I was in the police force for 7 months without any holidays before this one. I have not been in trouble till today and I have been barely visiting the staff channels to argue and/or start any type of drama.

I can assure everyone that I have learned my lesson and I believe that this report/ban is a great example to show to everyone in the community that no one gets treated differently. I do own up to my actions and I am responsible after all my actions and I believe that I deserved the ban and I definitely learned my lesson.

Most important of all I believe I still owe a apology to the people who I have upset-ed. Therefore I am really sorry for giving you a bad experience and presenting m self in a way I should not have.

So overall, I have made a mistake which I realized after things were too late. However I am owning up to my actions and I am the only one to be blamed for these actions. Hence why I am terribly sorry for my in-game actions firstly and secondly I am sorry for my behavior in TS. I am also sorry for disappointing the people who looked up to me and/or trusted me within police or CIV or UNMC or Staff. With this punishment I can guarantee I have learned my lesson about poor initiation I can assure everyone that if I do get un-banned and I do see anyone doing something similar to mine I will be definitely showing them my case and telling them that what they are doing is wrong whether it was unintentional or not. As I have not been in trouble and/or not been a trouble-causer and now that I have learned my lesson I will not be attempting anything similar to this and will be making sure that I give a good initiation and enough time for the person to comply. For my final words I believe that i have learned my lesson being that no matter what what the situation is I will be giving a good and clear initiation as well as enough time (at least 8-10 seconds). I will also be watching my behavior and IF I do ever get called in a liasion room I notifying the person the person that I do not believe that it is a good time now for me to speak as I do not want to miss-present myself.

Dear friends, I am sincerely sorry for the disappointing you and letting you down. I have made a mistake which I deeply regret and will not be re-occurring again.
Dear Staff, I am sorry for the long texts you had to read which could have stopped you from dealing with other stuff you might have wanted to attempt or do.
Dear Police, I am sorry that you had to see me on the other side and see me do poor RP as a rebel. However you will never see this within the police IF I do get un-banned.

With my sincerest apologies and regretful actions I would like to apologize to the whole community and thank you for your time in reading my appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Okay Kral, I very muchly appreciate the effort made here. It's sad to note this isn't the first time you've been here for RDM, although this was a fair while ago it still stands. 

in the video the only verbal interaction made clear by kral was along the lines of “Stop running or we will shoot you, stop running or die” . Kral only exchanged clear initiation with the reportee for less than five seconds. The initiation Kral gave is clearly classed as “Low RP”
If you are willing to give the above quality of roleplay whilst technically playing as an unwhitelisted member, this puts thunder in the clouds as to how you roleplay as a police officer. Is this the quality of roleplay you deliver as an officer? What am I to expect to see if you had been on as an officer?

laking what so called rebel experience as I was in the police force for 7 months without any holidays before this one
So is this the quality you get from other unwhitelisted members? I can understand a degree of excited and novelty for a 'first time experience'* but this, as you now know is a bit too far in the shitter. Can you quote the rule you broke and explain it in depth in your own words? What does roleplay mean to YOU?

@SI Tampax @SI Aiden @SI Coozer @SI Phil Will Kral be receiving any repercussions from the police? If so, please state what he can expect from the police should he get unbanned.

*I know this isn't your first time playing rebel, however as it had been such a long time it can give the feeling.

If you are willing to give the above quality of roleplay whilst technically playing as an unwhitelisted member, this puts thunder in the clouds as to how you roleplay as a police officer. Is this the quality of roleplay you deliver as an officer? What am I to expect to see if you had been on as an officer?
No this is definitely not the quality of roleplay I deliver as an officer, and I can assure you by telling you that if you ask any officer who has patrolled with me or UNMC or even the rebels who has seen RPed with me. You can definitely expect to see happy rebels after my RP with me. As I believe what makes my officer RP and RP in general is that I know how to have some fun time, which I believe is the reason most of us play here, to have fun and relief the stress we gained through the day in work and/or school.

So is this the quality you get from other unwhitelisted members? I can understand a degree of excited and novelty for a 'first time experience'* but this, as you now know is a bit too far in the shitter. Can you quote the rule you broke and explain it in depth in your own words? What does roleplay mean to YOU?
Not all the time. However as we all make mistakes I ask to person on TS (or a message in game through the phone with "//" in the beginning) if they have a moment to listen to me where I can tell them what they have done wrong and even if they do not understand or want to listen I at least PM them with a similar msg to please be careful next time you engage someone as from what I have seen they would not be happy and if you need any suggestion feel free to contact our staff team and I am sure they will be more than happy to help a person with questions/doubts. 

I believe there was 2 rules broken and 1 being very specific: 

First rule the specific one and mentioned on my report is:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

From this rule what I understand is that as this is a high quality role play server the person who you are engaging with intends to harm you should have some sort of a RP history with them. By that I mean have a chat with them and find a reason to kill them. For example the person who is intending to kill/harm the victim could say " Look pal I understand you have been through a lot however you need to understand that I have a family and a pet to feed and children to educate by sending them to school. Therefore I am sorry for what I am going to do next, but I am going to ask you to drop everything you have on the floor for me otherwise you are not giving me a option but to kill you. I am sorry for  this pal but please do as I ask you to do so." and then give them enough time to comply like 10 seconds and continue the RP from there.

2. rule I believe was broken is :

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This I believe was broken as I failed to give enough time for the victim to comply with me. and I failed to create a interesting roleplay story before the action.

Coming to what RP means to me, I have always used one mentality to aproach RP with, being that we are all here to have fun in the end of the day. And as a officer it is really easy to destroy that for armed rebels by just going after their guns and questioning their equipment or just ttrying to get their names and see if they are wanted so you can take them to jail. Sure what I described is what police would do in real life however when my ideology about RP is applied you are not helping the person who could have been through a bad day and just want to go around walking and try to find people to talk with. When the police intercepts this with the rebels it tends to end up in a fire fight.

Moving on from that RP is something I truly value as entertainment. As a officer you always find criminals and you can have so much fun by giving them something different such as asking them to clean the PD for their punishments or singing a song to get a reduced ticket and not getting their trucks scrapped. 

Now you may think after me saying all these how did I end up doing such a terrible RP? I can simply answer with a apology and the fact that I had the rebel experience massively lacking. I can assure you that if I am to ever take a police holiday I will be refraining from gunfights unless absolutely necessary such as my friends being in trouble. If that need arrives I will make sure that I am not the one who is initiating. However if I do fall in the need of initiation I will be thinking of 2 important things:

1. Be prepared to lose. It's not always about winning and there can only be one winner in a fight. 
2. Make sure I give clear initiation and enough time for the person to comply before even thinking about shooting.

Thank you for your response and your time replying.

(COMMENTING AS AN SI HERE, NOT AS STAFF.)

Hello, 

After a chat regarding this incident, we've come to the following conclusion:

If Kral is to find himself unbanned, he would be facing a punishment. He would return immediately and spend 2 weeks as a PCSO. During this fortnight, he would only have access to a standard rubber bullet gun and a taser, and won't be allowed to handle lethal ammunition under any circumstance.

After this is complete, he would return to his old constabulary as a DSGT. In addition to this, and due to the nature of the incident, he has already been removed from AR.

@Samatlewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that @SI Tampax.

Also your effort is appreciated Kral. Thank you for the developed response. We are satisfied that you have the capability to follow the rules going forward and I am glad you are so keen to return to the game servers. Please remember that no matter what you are roleplaying you must ALWAYS maintain a high quality performance.

Don't let us see you here again so soon.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back