What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Our police party got interrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was absolutely shit

Not only do you propper camp the weed processor, but then you give give the shittiest initiation I have seen in a long time. Did I hear someone say "stop or be shot" ?

I highly suggest all of you to read the server rules and the police handbook once or twice.

Not only do you propper camp the weed processor,
sole intention of “CAMPING” then you are to stay for no longer than 15 minutes,

if you are going there to deal with a situation and you are there for more than 10 minutes this is not classed as “CAMPING”

They radioed in that they were going to be at the Weed Processor, making sure that no one comes. As it says in the handbook, they can be there for no longer than 15 minutes (Operations N/A). I made sure that they were going to stay there for no longer than 15 minutes.

but then you give give the shittiest initiation I have seen in a long time.
Not going to defend them for the initiation as it was quite poor. It's something the Police class as "Rebel Initiation" which we don't want. Maybe someone from Pyrgos Command could speak to them, or me?
 @INS Geoff

'Hands up, hands up, hands up'

'stop or you'll be shot'

*spikes under the vehicle*

'Exit your vehicle with your hands on your head right now' x3

'Crush it, crush it, crush it'

'report that, report that, report that'

4 armed officers pointing their weapons at a hobo in a box truck, screaming at him. But what's worse is, you actually think it's acceptable enough to highlight this clip of yourselves on the forums.

and if that's not camping, I don't know what is. They're not dealing with any situation, they're sitting waiting for someone to turn up. The footage shows ten minutes (not including there arrival onto scene, and they show no signs of leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although the the guy did combat log, your initiation was horrible. Your suppose to be police officers for god sake not bloody rebels. 

This video looks like it was taken straight from a player report.. that was poor..

Although the the guy did combat log, your initiation was horrible. Your suppose to be police officers for god sake not bloody rebels. 
Please dont associate us rebels with that initiation. We like to talk a bit more than what was said in that video. ;)

Plain and simple, there is no such thing as 'Rebel Initiation' 

There is such a thing of 'unacceptable Initiation' 

As you can quite clearly see in video, there cops, not rebels. 

There is no reason whatsoever to be branding bad Initiation on rebels. 

Every faction / group has there good and bad eggs.  

There's no problems with the camping, it's permitted and there's no point going on about that because we have no way to know how long they intended to be there for.

The initiation was painful to watch. Just because someone pulls up at that location doesn't mean they are there to do drugs. Could be a weary traveler who took a wrong turn, stopping to ask for directions etc. Cop's job is to establish the reason via quality RP. Guy was alone posing no visible threat, a pleasant 'sir would  you mind stepping out of the vehicle please' with weapons in the lowered position would have been the expected approach. 

With your vehicles inside, you would have no way to give pursuit if he did try to make off so you might want to re-think that.

You all should know better, especially the Sgt. Learn from this and do better next time!

I am utterly dumbfounded and disgusted at what I've seen in this video. On so many levels.

Are we attempting to simulate real-life police activities in at least a semi-serious fashion here, or what?

This whole setup is ludicrous. Seems at least one officer and three constables need some special training, AFAICS.

Next week: how we stop terrorism by sleeping at the foot of suspected terrorists' beds, reading Playboy to each other and singing "Ging Gang Goolie"

I think this is a disgrace. A SGT and a SPC, who don't not anything about the "roleplay part", instead they are initiating at a car with some of the poorest roleplay. 

I think a SGT should be able to know how to roleplay. A SGT is meant to show people what is right and wrong. This is great example, it shows Some cops lost their roleplay ability. Some cops are taking it to the next level - stop the crime, shoot, stop the next crime. 

The key on this server is roleplay. Stop people and have banter with them. Ask the guy in the car what he is doing, and take it into whatever direction from there.

Left the police for a couple of months and the standard drops this low...damn..Academy must be slacking!

why initiate tho 

why

god this was horrible to watch

honestly I would kind of expect that from a CSO who is on his first patrol but what the fuck was that, you're supposed to actually roleplay you know

by reading replies to this you've literally just bought shame and made yourself and co. look like shit officers so enjoy having that reputation

Not the words @Simen how it was done. Running at people with guns. Rebels like to do that.

As poor as this is, this is not down to academy.... Just because you put on your best efforts in your tests doesn't mean you wont perform like a monkey on duty...
Don't think you understand irony but OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back