What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Arma weekend Steam sale.

Finally, I can complete my collection :d

Unsure entirely what you mean.. I assume you are a player that got Arma because it was on sale?
Indeed - just found your comment abit offensive.. Would have hoped and thought that with an increase in the community size (due to the game being sale) and all the benefits which that entails, that a member of the staff would only be welcoming new-bros and trying to give us as good a start as possible. I might have misunderstood your intentions ofc.

Indeed - just found your comment abit offensive.. Would have hoped and thought that with an increase in the community size (due to the game being sale) and all the benefits which that entails, that a member of the staff would only be welcoming new-bros and trying to give us as good a start as possible. I might have misunderstood your intentions ofc.
This was 2 weeks ago. I don't even know why you're reviving this thread.

For being here 2 years and a bit, I've seen most of the Arma 3 Weekends and sales; as both staff, support and as a player. From my experience, an amount of the players in these periods purchase/download just to come back and troll/rule break (already banned on their actual accounts) or fresh players that don't give a flying fuck because they can just refund/got the game for free. Obviously  in my comment I generalised the people that join the servers during these periods. As an older member of the community or someone that's experienced these periods themselves there is a running joke about it all.

This was 2 weeks ago. I don't even know why you're reviving this thread.

For being here 2 years and a bit, I've seen most of the Arma 3 Weekends and sales; as both staff, support and as a player. From my experience, an amount of the players in these periods purchase/download just to come back and troll/rule break (already banned on their actual accounts) or fresh players that don't give a flying fuck because they can just refund/got the game for free. Obviously  in my comment I generalised the people that join the servers during these periods. As an older member of the community or someone that's experienced these periods themselves there is a running joke about it all.
I got arma as a steam sale item. Can confirm I am still hobo.

@MadassRubberduck yes of course, and there are more than enough people in the community who do! And just so you know I don't think @Samatlewis has anything against new players, I think it's just we've had previous experience where over free weekends we've had a dramastic increase in players breaking rules as they're not mature enough to play the game! So don't think that anyone has anything against you or any other newer players :)

If only I could have had this instead of buying each one of them individually before realising there was a bundle fml 

Back