What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

My possible deportation.

Im am currently going through a hearing to see if I will be deported from my newly found home, Altis Island. If this is to happen I will be sad to say that I will be returning to my original birthplace, Tanoa. Because of all of the madness going on in my uncertain life right now Ive decided that I will write down my thoughts and feelings about my current situation and publish it online.

You may wonder why I came to Altis Island in the first place, i will cover this matter now, I came to this island as a young man, I had finally gathered enough money from my small peach picking job back on Tanoa, as many of you will also know Tanoa isnt going through the greatest time right now and many and leaving for more developed countries like lakeside or Altis in order to pursue better careers and just get some feeling of stability in their lives. I was one of them. When I first landed in Athera I stepped off the plane and quickly, due to the mere 100'000 Altis Dollars in my pocket took up a job as a copper miner with another man I had also met in the Airport coming for a better life too. was fleeing the violence and brutal Cival war taking place in Takistan. 

Not long after a few months of work a shady man approached me and my friend whilst on one of our mining jobs offering us something a little more. Whilst the pay was good on my mining job like any other I still wanted more, he hooked us up with a job to steal vehicles and for the first couple times this operation went smoothly but eventually we were pushing it, getting more and more money each time however the stakes were getting higher along with it. Eventually, I was so confident that I accepted an extremely dangerous job. It was a task to steal a new 2017 SUV model from a police depot in Kavala, I took this task, I was unknowing and due to my overwhelming ignorance didnt look into the constitution and Laws of the island. After getting into the depot I started my task, I ran in and jammed a pickaxe into the door and whilst trying to pry the door open the owner of the car caught me.

I was so shocked and scared, The police were chasing shouting "THIS IS THE POLICE STOP OR YOU WILL BE TAZED" I jumped into my box truck and a police chase ensued. I just put the foot down to the floor and prayed to disappear from the situation I was in. Just when I thought I had got away I was hit in the side of my car, I had sped past a corner without looking and I just sat there in my other turned car in limbo accepting whatever fate was coming for me... Thats all i remember, Im guessing that I passed out following that. So now i sit here, awaiting my fate in my cell, I guess whatever happens now is up to the Gods.

~MelaniaTrump 19/04/17

Back