What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

HOI4 - tonight 8pm gmt

Cheapest place to buy hoi4
G2A or sale, the game is expensive but worth it if a lot of your friends have it. It can be a fun time. I suggest waiting for sell or buy it on G2A. But buy of different websites at your own risk.

I am up for it. When is the time?

i would prefer vanilla as i think Millenium Dawn is best enjoyed in single player.

Would be down to play anytime, what time would be best suitable for you guys?

i would prefer vanilla as i think Millenium Dawn is best enjoyed in single player.

Would be down to play anytime, what time would be best suitable for you guys?
Dunno man.. The vanilla is so limited, if one or two players play the big countries, it instantly becomes pointless to be a smaller one. In the modern day mod, there are way more countries that are capable of offensive warfare but not instantly drag the world into a massive war. When we used to play multiplayer sessions with UNMC people, we usually played this mod but with a savegame that had USA's and Russia's alliances disbanded to make it more interesting for smaller countries.

Dunno man.. The vanilla is so limited, if one or two players play the big countries, it instantly becomes pointless to be a smaller one. In the modern day mod, there are way more countries that are capable of offensive warfare but not instantly drag the world into a massive war. When we used to play multiplayer sessions with UNMC people, we usually played this mod but with a savegame that had USA's and Russia's alliances disbanded to make it more interesting for smaller countries.

Yeah i have seen a game played with no factions at the start, seems pretty interesting.

I will definitely come and play, but my timezone restricts most times. May need to host a later one or during the weekend and ill join

You guys playing Millenium Dawn or the normal vanilla HoI?
We do both on a regular basis, it just depends on everyone's mood that day.

Back