What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK - Altis Life guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJoeegan

Athira OG
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Hello all, 

As you all hopefully know by now we have a dedicated sub section of our forums for guides!  Which can be located HERE.

We're looking for suggestions from our player base to see what type of guides they would like to see based around new / old features within our mission file. 

Please remember that these guides may not be needed for experinced players, however new hobos also need a little loving! 

Please post your suggestions below, if enough of the community support your suggestion then a guide will be made on your suggestion! 

I am the only member of staff currently working on this "Mini project" overtime more staff may assist with this project depending on its demand! 

We may even reach out to certain members within RPUK that makes either Video tutorials / guides on there own accord to help assist in gathering information, and making Alits life guides - More to come of this in the near future! 

Get posting below! 

~ JJE

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps have a section that tells you the steps of making the finial product such as PCs or other Runs and where to go

This is not a topic about who may help in time to come. As i specified "in time to come" we need suggestions. We will approach if we see you actively helping the community in how feature work  etc. So to clarify None will be picked to help if the comment on this thread we phrases like "meeee" for now all we want is suggestions for guides. So please get suggesting!

Could we get some for the new runs and post system (when it comes out). Have no idea how to do half of the stuff on the map now...

A guide for computers and spice would be good, a lot of people haven't yet done it and uses strange ratios for processing.

@Ant Arni has all the statistics for the computer run that I'm sure he'll like to send.

And I've got a few spice statistics to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back