What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Shipwrecked

CaptainScrumpy

The story of Captain Scrumpy 

It all begins with me finishing boat school after i completed Maritime  school. I started looking for boat jobs when I saw a add from the Altis Ministry seeking Maritime Officers for their ships. I called them saying ''Hello my name is Fritz (The name I had before I got my sea name the only name  could remember) I want to apply for one of your maritime jobs where can I do that? They sended me to the government website where I saw they needed a special Seaman for a special job. At that time I didn't realize that the ship wasn't listened with the job but at the time but  I didn't really care since I was about to get a job. After a long time of talking and calling and signing contracts I finally got told what kind of ship it was I was about to work on. It turned out it was one of the ships carying a shit load of gold for the Altis HM. I was honored that I got a job this important after completing maritime school just about a month ago

Then it was time to meet the crew. The crew existed out of 5 Officers including me 1 captain 5 engineers 2 cooks and 1 cat. They gave me the name Captain Scrumpy since I was rough just like Scrumpy. And captain since the captain liked seeing me in his place in a few years. The captain was an old man he saw a lot of things while at sea from seeing man jumping of the railing because they couldn't take it anymore to seeing people find the love of their life

Then there were the remaining officers. They all looked really nice to me they were buff dudes with the exception of 1 looked really shady and grimy not a real nice guy when i spoke to him. Then there were the engineers Hard working guys always busy making the ship move forward and taking care of the water supply on board. We didn't talk much but they seemed always to be complaining about the fact that we were wrecking the ship with going full speed ahead. But I understood them, Being a maritime engineer on board is a hard job sometimes not seeing the sea for days. And there were 2 cooks on board a man and his wife they were also the owners of the cat Morgan. Out of all the people not including the captain the cooks were the nicest of them all. If  you were hungry (which was impossible with them on board) you could always ask for something to eat. They were always ready to help you out with your problems if you needed them the realest sea man miss home a lot so if you were sad about being on sea you could always come to them for support.

They were all really nice towards me. it turns out that the officer before me was a real dick that's the reason he was fired from the job. We were supposed to be on the ship 3 days before departure. As I got onboard I heard one of the officers talking on the phone about rebel stuff something about sinking the ship I did not know the name of the officer and just ignored it. The remaining 5 days we were at sea sailing towards altis. Just before we entered port I heard alarms going of so I ran towards the bridge and searched for the captain. When I got there he was shot by the rogue Officer So I sneaked behind him and knocked him the fuck out with a nearby fire extinguisher When I looked at the display it turned out the engine room was shot by a Rocket launcher since there was a large gap in there. Whilst the engine room was being flooded I heard motor boats approaching the ship turned out they were full with rebels. I ran away and tried to hide in a closet (no puns plz). Then the rebels found me they forced me to open the safe which was full of gold so I did after after I opened the safe they knocked me out and left me on the sinking ship. I found myself on the beach I don't remember much after that the only thing that I knew was that I was still alive and the rest of the crew onboard that ship probably not... 

AND THE STORY CONTINUES ......

Back