What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Slingload

BannedPlayer

So ive done some research and some test, and im going to share them for the people that want to know them becouse some people dont even know you can slingload, the list only includes the vehicles that are in rpuk.

Hummingbird 

• Go kart
  • ATV (Quad bike)
Orca & Hellcat

• Everthing above (not the helicopters)
  • Offroad & Arac Ofroad
  • Offroad Armed
  • MB 4WD 
  • Water scooter
  • Rubber Boat
  • Hatcback & Hatcback Sport
  • SUV
Mohawk

• Everthing above (not the helicopters)
  • SDV (Underwater boat)
  • Truck boxer & Truck
  • Quilin
Huron

• Everything above (not the helicopters)
  • Ifrit
  • Zamak transport Covered

If i missed anything leave it below so other people and me asswel know it.

Hellcat Should be able to lift truck boxers if I'm not mistaken

Huron can also sling load a To-199 Nezophron, A-143 Buzzard, Hunter,UGV stomper, prowler and  Speedboat Minigun. Unfortunately due to they way sling loading is implemented you cannot sling load offroad armed  because you cannot own it, you can only rent it  (unless your one of the lucky few like blaze that own a offroad armed ) 

The ghosthawk can also be obtained ;) and in the rare occasion  you might wanna know what you can sling load with it ;) 

All boats accept speedboat Minigun

Hatchback, Hatchback sport, All Boxer truck variants, Quilin, Prowler, UGV Stomper, offroad, Kart, MB 4WD, SUV

All vehicles mentioned feature in RPUK 

Last edited by a moderator:
The ghosthawk can also be obtained ;) and in the rare occasion  you might wanna know what you can sling load with it ;) 
Ghosthawk

• Same as the Mohawk
Huron can slingload buzzard and nephron yes amazing ahhaha thanks!

Can you explain how we can get a ghosthawk? i didnt knew you could tbh.

Cheeky thread revive.

Back