What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RPUK Funny Moments: April!

Metrifyy

I got an idea, mid April, to start making a montage of stupid/funny moments on things I encounter in ARMA 3 and thought it would be fun to edit and I could learn aswell. So here it is, just a couple of clips from fellow gang members being stupid or just having a laugh? Hope you enjoy, P.S. you might want to turn your volume down for the first clip! Enjoy 😁

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're getting it confused with ALUK...
nop. in my eyes, and maybe a few more, its altis life roleplay due too that was what at least i was looking for once i first went too finde a roleplay community. ALUK was the name yes. but not the mission type name

No you wont! I don't know what your talking about
1f602.png
before arma did a lot changes (way back. when i had 0 hours in arma and no 3000, it said Altis Life Roleplay on missin type. now i belive i says Altis life roleplay UK

OMG QUEEN <3 <3 <3 keep up the good work wih the video's :D

Everyone is welcome to apply to The Psychos, the #1 hobo recruiter since 2015

This video is very cool! I really enjoyed this :)

2 questions:

1. How do you record your clips? (I use OBS but it freezes and shit)
  2. What editing software did you use to get the subtitles above the Heli? And How? that bit was so beautifully edited.

This video is very cool! I really enjoyed this :)

2 questions:

1. How do you record your clips? (I use OBS but it freezes and shit)
  2. What editing software did you use to get the subtitles above the Heli? And How? that bit was so beautifully edited.
Thank you very much 😋

I use Shadow Play, and when something happens, I use the Instant Replay feature to gather clips that I found funny. I used Premiere Pro 2017 to put the text in, I just used a key frame on the text and gradually moved it per frame to be where I want it and then the outcome looks great! Happy to help if you need any 😁

Next Episode :) 

4 minutes ago, George-Harris said:

Next Episode :) 

wrong link

Back