What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Server Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
SnXnAAI.png

We know events are popular and we know you want more, and so do we! To this end, we now have a small but perfectly formed events team who will be working with the community to ensure we can approve more events, more often (With quicker approval.) It’s our hope that having this dedicated ‘resource’ will enable us to achieve this.

Your events team will be; @JohnJoeegan@Robbie@Gurlanin@Oliver V2@ConnorTheGreatt and @Gregory with the support of the Community Managers @FriendlyFireGuy and @Edgar Ville

To request an event, please post below in the following format. Note: Provide as much information as possible and expect to be involved in the planning and running of the event. You need to be the driving force behind your event. It's your event and you need to do the legwork, the volunteers are there to HELP not DO.

If you have any questions about your event ideas, look for the above Staff members on TS - They'll have the 'E' Event Team tag. 

Please post in the following format:

Your event title:

Required date (will be confirmed):

Description of event (Please go into detail or it may be rejected):

Requirements (E.G. Admin support, will it involve any factions?)

Please put plenty of thought into your event idea and provide detailed information

NOTE: You will be required to organise the event with help from the events team. The events/staff team will offer advice and assistance where appropriate and ensure the smooth running of your event however you are expected to actively help organise it as necessary.

If your event is approved, it will be prominently displayed on the forum with a confirmed date. Please allow at least 21 days prior to the event for submitting this form.

Events that require modification of Mission Files etc may not be approved (But may be considered for the future if time allows). The intention of this post is to request community-based RP events which can be run on the main servers quickly and reasonably easily.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC TO KEEP THIS STRAIGHTFORWARD. Posts may be hidden if they offer no value.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome. I expect to see some awesome suggestions from the community.

Want your event fastracking ? As a member of the well known (AAA) - (Accused Admin Abusers) We love to except all types of bribes - PM for the details ;) - All a joke by the way!

On a serious note looking forward to hosting some "Events" got any issues, questions or just want to chat hit me up with a PM!!

I suggested this idea a while back, instead of putting the whole thing here I will post the link to it in the description. 

Please note, if the arena I have built is not suitable, I am happy to alter parts etc.

Also, this could be an event run on a separate server rather than adding the arena to S1 or S2, either way would work though.

Your event title:

RPUK Airsoft

Any date

Admins needed to spectate. Possible faction vs factions teams also?

Please put plenty of thought into your event idea and provide detailed information

I suggested this idea a while back, instead of putting the whole thing here I will post the link to it in the description. 

Please note, if the arena I have built is not suitable, I am happy to alter parts etc.

Also, this could be an event run on a separate server rather than adding the arena to S1 or S2, either way would work though.

Your event title:

RPUK Airsoft

Any date

Admins needed to spectate. Possible faction vs factions teams also?

Hi Lincoln.

Thank your for making you suggestion for an event. However I regret to inform you that we will not be doing this event.

The reason being for this decision is that you event idea requires custom stuff in which is not what we are looking for at this moment in time, Also we do currently have something rather similar going on right now which is the End Game event. 

Please if you think of any more events that we could possibly do, please do not hesitate to submit another.

Thank you

Robbie 

This is something we used to do monthly on a server I ran back in the day, was a bit of fun that spiced up the day to day fun.

Your event title: Things that go bump in the night

Required date (will be confirmed): 21st may 2017

Nighttime

Paros has been the site of many horrible murders over the years and some say that the spirit of one of its most infamous killers still roams the streets on the anniversary of his death, The altis lumberjack died on the 21st of may 1787 and before this night already had a confirmed kill count of 129 people but authorities believed it to be closer to 376 but they could never prove it. on the morning of may 21st 1787 it came to light that the local authorities has finally cracked the case and discovered the identity of the lumberjack  as Malcom Dennison a man that had spent most of his childhood in a psychiatric hospital and saw his first glimpse of the outside world at the age of 34, word reached the lumberjack before authorities could apprehend him and he decided that he was going to go out the way that he had lived the past 17 years of his life, in a murderous spree. Every person has their own accounts of what happened leading into the evening of his death but all can agree that he killed over half of the population of that city before meeting his own demise, the reason its still mostly abandoned to this day with anyone passing through going as fast as they can is because of the stories of terror that have been passed down through the generations, as the most famous story says; if you find yourself unfortunate enough to be caught by dawn in paros, may god be with you because the devil will certainly will be'.

Idea: the idea behind this is to set borders of the town, a ghost tour will start (at a price) but something will stop them leaving before dawn and when that hits is where it gets scary, the lumberjack will be played by a fun loving admin using 'teleport' 'tp facing direction' 'god mode' and 'invisibility' the admin will have an axe (should already be in the game im sure?) and his mission will be to screw with people and slowly pick them off one by one, he will not be able to use player markers so must find players of his own accord, players may have guns but a bullet hit will only stop the axeman in his spot for 5 seconds, the sounds of shooting will obviously scare other players or make them feel safe enough to move. the admin can go invisible and whisper/walk and generally scare players before he kills them too. any players remaining at sun up and able to flag down/reach the fixed tour bus for escape will win a share of the tour price and their lives...

there is much to this but I wouldn't want to give a lot away and spoil the surprises if chosen, but you get the general idea.

Requirements (E.G. Admin support, will it involve any factions?) one admin free to play during event and approval for admin to use admin tools.

Name:

The Voice 2017

Date: 

Looking at end of June (similar to last year)

Description: 

Already spoke to FFG, most likely going to be ran the same as it was last year (organised by me and Tom, with support of onsite staff). Look here for last years post, obviously will be making some amendments to spice it up a bit and add a bit of variety for the contestants and judges. 

Same as last years requirements, I will require two to three teamspeak channels and some staff who aren't judging to deal with any trolls etc. Will need some adverting for the event on forums etc (already spoke to FFG) and I will also be appointing some staff judges myself when it is nearer to the time and I have date confirmed. Also it's gonna need funding for prize money however have already spoken to FFG so should be fine.

Your event title:

Operation Hornets Nest

Any Date

NATO forces have been deployed to the Island of Altis in order to carry out a top secret operation. We will be recruiting some local resistance in order to gain some valuable information about positions and movements of our targets. In order to gain more information you have to get Security Clearance from NATO command. P.S Event Teams can contact INS Geoff for a document highlighting exactly what this event is about. I dont want to give away too much information to the public.

All this will be highlighted in the document that Oliver has been given.

@Norman you event idea for June (End of) has been approved, we will schedule a day where we can hit the ground running on preparations.

@INS Geoff thank you for your suggestion, we will discuss your idea and let you know the outcome. 

@Robbie Please please please can I get an update on the Airshow. It was meant to happen in January and it is now May...

@Robbie Please please please can I get an update on the Airshow. It was meant to happen in January and it is now May...
As the event team was not in place during the time of the airshow suggestion, please make a new suggestion on here for the topic so we can discuss the possible event. Thank you @DSGT Fergus

Your event title: Altis Airshow 2017

Required date (will be confirmed): 02/06/2017

Description of event (Please go into detail or it may be rejected): The Altis Airshow is a chance for people to show their Acrobatic ability and general flying ability. There will be a range of aircrafts taking part, from a landing competition in Caesar's to combat landings in MH-9's. It's a great chance for keen Aviation Geek's to get their camera's out and take photo's. There will be security on hand for any misbehaving civilians and food and drink will be provided. We will be able to get the Police involved, if this goes ahead to go on the live server, to make sure everyone who wants to enter comes to the airport and pays and no one tries to get in illegally, trying to sneak in. We have got NPAS involved by me telling them on Slack that there is an airshow. I am yet to tell NHS / UNMC but I am sure I can tag them in here :D.

Tickets will be sold for £750 each. This money will go to the Hobo Foundation and the National Wildlife Centre. If NHS are not flying, they can be on standby incase anyone feels faint, can't cope with 0 G Force or they crash their plane / helicopters.

Vehicles involved: Blackfish (Infantry / Vehicle), MH-9, Orca, Caesar BTT, Huron, Mohawk. There are a range of different air vehicles for different things. it is entily your choise in what heli you want for what event. For example, if you wanted to do combat landings in a Caesar, that's fine. Events will be discussed with CNPAS, CAD and CAR but hint: Combat landings, parachuting in formation, formation flying etc. Practise sessions will be discussed with the above.

*Undecided if this should take place on the Police / NHS training server or on the live server - feedback on this would be great.

Requirements (E.G. Admin support, will it involve any factions?) Police, NHS, UNMC.
(Please PM me on slack / forums if this is OK for you all: @angellfall @INS Owen @CMO Jackdevo @Norman @blaze1981 @Kech (Please pass this onto your Chief's of Air (CNPAS, CAR, CAD as I don't know the Chief's of factions. Cheers!

Your event title: Altis Airshow 2017

Required date (will be confirmed): 02/06/2017

Description of event (Please go into detail or it may be rejected): The Altis Airshow is a chance for people to show their Acrobatic ability and general flying ability. There will be a range of aircrafts taking part, from a landing competition in Caesar's to combat landings in MH-9's. It's a great chance for keen Aviation Geek's to get their camera's out and take photo's. There will be security on hand for any misbehaving civilians and food and drink will be provided.

*Undecided if this should take place on the Police / NHS training server or on the live server - feedback on this would be great.

Requirements (E.G. Admin support, will it involve any factions?) Police, NHS, UNMC.
As we now have an events team to make approval and implementation of events more streamlined and more frequent - we need MUCH more information on this. Whether it goes ahead will be decided by the team as a whole so detailed submissions stand more chance of being approved.

Who can join? How will you get the police involved? NHS support? Sell tickets? What aircraft? Practice sessions? This needs to be planned, executed and RP'd properly.

And yes, we are fully aware it's May...

Thank you @DSGT Fergus for your suggestion, we will let you know the outcome of our decision if this event will go ahead. Also will you be providing the heli's + planes for the airshow or is it a bring your own (need you to be clear on the requirements) 

Thank you @DSGT Fergus for your suggestion, we will let you know the outcome of our decision if this event will go ahead. Also will you be providing the heli's + planes for the airshow or is it a bring your own (need you to be clear on the requirements) 
Well they can bring whatever plane / heli they want. I would like some feedback on staff team on if this should be done on the Training server where money is basically unlimited or go on the server where someone will just crash into everyone like the rememberence things (Gives the NHS something to do at least) and all of that stuff.

Your event title: Gun Game.

Required date (will be confirmed): Any date.

Can happen anywhere and like a public gun game server, you are given a gun and when you kill someone you get the next gun. The first person to get a kill with all the guns win. There could possibly be a prize like, 1st place: 1 million, 2nd place: 500k, 3rd place: 250k.

Requirements (E.G. Admin support, will it involve any factions?) A server to run on and people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back