What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - DI Ponty [AT240] - Trolling (Report Rejected 08/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack D

Your In-game name

Jackdevo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DI Ponty [AT240]

Date of the incident

05/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I believe it was server 1 around that time, however I don't know exactly.
Recently I have had multiple incidents with police that I do not like, and now another situation has been re-brought to my attention.
Yesterday myself and friends where getting baited by police in the 50. calibre of road they robbed from us (not seized, robbed as they didn't do correct police procedures with it...) We was trying to get it back by following them around whilst they did loads of fancy donuts in their force of at least 2 hunters and our robbed vehicle, when they finally decided to get out and bombard us and try to arrest us.
We got out and ran away from our vehicle until the police tased us and provided very poor roleplay, in fact at some point we had no-one to talk to...So I asked in the most appropriate way I could for roleplay.
https://i.gyazo.com/42f53f347de6bafc229ffe1578ff3468.png

Clearly Ponty joked about this ingame, and took it further:
https://i.gyazo.com/6223f5cad575b82953c86968828ee9cb.png

Now he claims this was a joke, upon me showing a image of these pictures with his name being covered up to staff, they stated it was disguising and asked for his name. They spoke to him in a channel, and whilst they told him off Ponty decided he would send me a lovely message regarding his conversation with staff:
https://gyazo.com/0f86b241a4cacedd22636a1fb9e56fd0

But clearly the conversation he had with staff did not disrupt his humour, infact it was funny to him that he decided it should it be has avatar on teamspeak...This shows that the talk with staff has not changed his attitudes towards following server rules and not providing excellent roleplay. In Fact, you even use the screenshot staff provided with you, to make a joke of it...
https://gyazo.com/ffaf25a8e84efa24d887e2a3d6e515ce

Personally, I believe that Ponty's behaviour before, during and after speaking to staff is disgusting, I would like to state to Ponty that although your avatar does not offend me (as I am asking for roleplay on a roleplaying server) it does outline your thoughts towards roleplay in a very childlike manner, and as such I am placing this report up. I do not have anything personally against you, but when I ask for roleplay from people not providing it, I expect that on a roleplaying server you would have the cutesy of not joking around, even after being spoken to by staff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/ffaf25a8e84efa24d887e2a3d6e515ce

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to lie, I did not expect a report to be made against me for this. 

However, I will explain what occurred from my perspective, seeing as not once did you ever contact me regarding the situation.
During this situation, CSI Joseph Tadworth called for backup near the Athira checkpoint, stating there were armed rebels surrounding the area. This was met with a group of approximately 15 officers in the small vicinity of the checkpoint, all in the same channel, so things were very disorganised.

Amongst this clown fiesta of a response, I was standing in front of 2 rebels in restraints, when the message from jack "//CAN iAHVE SOME ROLEPLAY PLEASE? caps" was sent. Seeing as the situation was quite humorous I responded with //NO, followed by a brisk //exdee :p to prove I was only messing around. Straight afterwards I'll note, I asked an SPC to deal with the two guys in restraints as there were reports of a marksman set up to our north.

Later on, I am told by PC Mattie, that there is a possibility I will be reported, on the basis I made a joke in-game. Only to be then asked by Gregory to go to staff support to talk to him and Azamai regarding "I don't like to give RolePlay." During this chat, the mood was very upbeat and seemed like a lot of banter, as it was stated the nature of the complaint is petty.
At this time as well, I was sent the evidence used in my avatar provoking the message to Jack of "cheers dood". The reason behind this was that I have previously been rather decent friends with Jack, during his time in the Police and during his time as Chief Air Marshall of Air Rescue. There was no malice in the message and having no response from Jack, I assumed nothing was wrong. It was also for that reason, I made my avatar the gyazo sent to me, as a tongue-in-cheek orientated joke.

The nature of this report is petty in my opinion and there are no real foundations to construct it other than "I was having a joke". It seems this report was made in an attempt to only get me banned and the reporter had no intentions of resolving as I was never contacted by Jackdevo where he could have simply asked: "Can you remove your avatar please." 
Where I would have done so, as I am a reasonable guy who does enjoy a laugh every now and again, as this is still a community built upon a GAME where you are expected to have fun just as much take it seriously.

I will finally like to add, this report was made well over the 24-hour time frame for reports, so in this should be null and void as is.

TL;DR: The foundations of this report are in the attempt to get me banned, it was a light-hearted joke. There was no real attempt of resolution, just pure conviction where a simple sentence would have solved the issue.

This is all I will comment on the matter.

• Hype
Reactions: Ant
Right I have came to my decision on this report. At first I only thought that this was a joke report if I am honest with you @CMO Jackdevo until I found out it was genuine.

Jack, you can clearly tell that ponty was joking throughout those gyazo's you have linked, you also said you went to staff about it and I also believe that they thought it was joke and as you can read ponty's comment he also thought the staff was joking with him. 

You didn't even fully attempt to speak to ponty regarding this from the evidence you have provided.

Jack, if you are honestly offended by anything ponty did, then i'm sorry but that is nothing, and the internet isn't for you. 

I have been staff for quite a while now and this has to be one of the worst reports I think i have ever seen.

Report Rejected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back