What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

New gaming laptop

Why would you buy a gaming laptop for that price if you can get a better computer for less? xD

Why would you buy a gaming laptop for that price if you can get a better computer for less? xD
A very good question, and one that I can answer:

A desktop PC would be better spec per price.

Also @Samatlewis does point out the mobility advantage...

The MAIN reason why I am getting the laptop over the desktop is that Work have purchased it for me, so it is effectively free :p (I cant take a desktop home from work ;) )

A very good question, and one that I can answer:

A desktop PC would be better spec per price.

Also @Samatlewis does point out the mobility advantage...

The MAIN reason why I am getting the laptop over the desktop is that Work have purchased it for me, so it is effectively free :p (I cant take a desktop home from work ;) )
Aaah that explains it. It's a good laptop though :)

Interestingly, I just did a comparable desktop build (including 4k screen, as the laptop has one) 

and it comes out at £1400, considering the laptop is 1700 (with a 10% off they had) its not that much different!

Uhmm....nice laptop but I think its a bit overpriced..I have seen laptops with better specs at cheaper prices...good luck with it!

Well it is certainly better than my pc, I'm looking at about 10-15 FPS in Kavala if I'm lucky. Can't wait to see you stream on this beast!

Back