What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Cutler & Jack7296 - RDM(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaam

Your In-game name

Cpl. Jam [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cutler & Jack7296

Date of the incident

05/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was roleplaying at the UNMC checkpoint with 4 people, 2 I can't remember the names of along with jack and cutler. After allowing 2 of them to pass, cutler asks if I'd like to search his heli, due to already going to search it I followed him out to it where he then says to put my hands up whilst wearing nothing, looking like a normal civ. I said what because I didn't believe him and thought he was joking, then proceeded to get shot at whilst his friend finished the initiation saying I would be shot. I called them to teamspeak however they never showed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59137c962f83fa931e/rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post, due to technical difficulties I couldn’t edit my post anymore.

I just want to point out, that you didn’t try to resolve this with me personally. At the time I was hotmic’ing on TeamSpeak with Jack.
As you can see I was only trying to make you comply with my orders. Jack7296 clearly shot way to early, he didn’t give you enough time to comply or even for me to finish my sentence. To clear things up, my part in all of this was trying to make you comply and while I was trying to Jack killed you which he shouldn’t have done.
On a side-note I only met Jack that day and never spoken to him since.
For that matter I would kindly like to ask you to remove my name from this report since I didn’t kill you.
If you want to speak with me on TeamSpeak that’s perfectly fine as well, however all I’m able to tell you then is the same as I’m writing right now.

Despite jack shooting way too early, it was still poor initiation as you were dressed in nothing and had no weapon on you so from my knowledge he wouldn't have even been able to shoot at me even if u had finished your sentence (admin to fully confirm that though)

Okay so, the initiation was poor even if he let you finish it was still very poor so see this as a warning, what you did was what we call a hobo initiation you weren't a threat to him in anyway yet threaten him. Make sure you understand the only wasn't taken against you @A.Cutler is because jack shot before you could finish.

As for jack today a ban will be issue under the rule 2.2 Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Action Taken - Jack7296 -76561198076402261

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back