What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Roleplay.

Psycho045

Tressilian,Truro, Cornwall,England,Uk,The World
I'm tired of getting robbed, taken hostage with minimal rp and then it ending out in a gunfight. Why do people do this. If you want gunfights go play King Of The Hill. Yes sometimes the odd gunfight can happen through very good rp but im talking about put your hands up, reinforcements come in and shooty shooty. This is not roleplay. My first month on the server was filled with great moments but now its just torn down into in my eyes a warzone. I know people want to play rebel but don't be a boring one. Be an exciting, immersive rebel who likes pirates (idk). Guys just have fun with rp and try to make it exciting for everyone. New players come in and around 30mins whilst doing a run they probably get robbed with little roleplay. Make this different and let them have a great experience on the server rather than having to gear up with 6.5mm for protection.

-John Temple

Its a military simulator, Gunfights happen lol. If your looking for weapon free RP then you need might be in the wrong place. 

Its a military simulator, Gunfights happen lol. If your looking for weapon free RP then you need might be in the wrong place. 
Ik arma is a military simulator and there are weapons. This is a roleplay server and i would like to see more roleplay. I also know that gunfights are going to happen but i don't want them as often. If you get what i mean.

gunfights are far too frequent on this server sadly.

Other RP servers you can go weeks or months without being robbed or shot at.

The best thing to do is remember the good RPers and show others how it is done regarding high quality roleplay!!

I understand your point from this, RP is meant to create fun situations for both sides. However from a realistic point of view, IRL on the island of altis there will be guns leading to robbery undertaken by rebels. If the server was purley RP with no military side, it would not be arma 3, without it in my point of view the number of RP sitiuations would be lower and the rebel side of the server would loose value amd the need for emergancy services and the bank robbery feature would be pointless. But i do understand your point, there should be communication within these situations, and random civillians should not be targets for frequent robbery which hold no rp value, otherwise its not RP which this server is built on.

Upon my return to the server i vow to protect you poor little victims. Dave out

without it in my point of view the number of RP sitiuations would be lower .........amd the need for emergancy services... [would be less]
haha i can see youve never been in the NHS...... 95% of revives are car crashes!

Also servers have guns but almost never any gun fights: possibly because there is more to do and they take their RP much more seriously

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we are a server which promotes roleplay over gunfight and do have a High Quality  Standard. But the quality imo has gone down. and I do understand that being robbed happens so frequently it isn't fun anymore if they use like "place your hands up or X" like as a cop detaining someone will not go without "unrestrain me now I got members in the area" which in my eyes is not high quality roleplay, I always try to roleplay with everyone but most of the times it doesn't work

As a civilian why don't you make it so you being robbed is less frequent? make a gang for protection, hire some guns, i heard there's a great Private military contractor group that's recently been made, why don't you hire them? Let police know of your movements? People won't change, this game is practically a more realistic version of GTA (the game). Make these few changes and then the RP could be better. If you look like a easy target, the likely hood is, you'll be a target. 

I'm sure you could ask the PMC to protect you (for a price). And im sure the police will have good enough RP to allow the PMC to have their weapons on display. Try it out. 

Also think about doing runs in UNMC territory. We always have soldiers on patrol on all areas of our land from black market, to the salt processor. And even if Units are not around your area we have state of the art security cameras that will be constantly monitored by units at the border. If you happen to be robbed, which is not likely, the UNMC will make an effort to hunt down your stolen goods and bring the suspect to justice via UNMC Law, which is something to be afraid of.

We have everything under control in our lands and it's one of the safest places on the Island. Also you may sell drugs legally in our lands making big profit for yourself. And think, you'll be under protection of trained and armed soldiers who vow to protect you and our lands. 

Or just be more active as the medics :)

gunfights are far too frequent on this server sadly.

Other RP servers you can go weeks or months without being robbed or shot at.

The best thing to do is remember the good RPers and show others how it is done regarding high quality roleplay!!
I cannot name one server I have played where you can go for weeks or months without getting robbed :p 

Back