What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Player shoots at me with no prior initiation. Is that a cop uniform?

yacobm8

So I'm just selling my iron at metal exports and out of nowhere i get shot at by somebody as horrible as me at shooting. When I zoomed in I saw what looks like a cop uniform?

I want to ask you why would a cop shoot at me like that? No prior RP or initiation. I have a full 20 minute video of before and after to proove there was no RP. I chose to only upload this 1 minute video so that I can get back to playing in the server for now (my ping goes up to 300+ while uploading youtube video, so unable to play server).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems to be indeed a police uniform and without proper initiation he is not allowed to actually shoot at you.

If you know his name you could have a talk with him on teamspeak or you could even write a PCC if you wish to.

In any case i suggest you talk to him if possible to see what caused this.

Possibility that you walked right into the middle of a gun fight with a weapon on your back in future if you don't want shot at keep your weapon in your backpack. Personally I have no idea I was not involved :D 

Possibility that you walked right into the middle of a gun fight with a weapon on your back in future if you don't want shot at keep your weapon in your backpack. Personally I have no idea I was not involved :D 
Uploading the 3 minutes prior to it happening now. Nothing went down around the area.

I will edit this post with the video in about 10 mins

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was able to run away and later finish selling my iron so couldn't get the officers name. I sent a police dispatch afterwards asking who did it. No reply. I also went to teamspeak and joined about 5 cops in the lounge so it seems we will never get to the bottom of this RIP 

I would recommend putting up a PCC if you feel like there's been any rule broken. However that officer looks like a higher up equipped with a carrier rig and SPAR 16 with ARCO, silencer and bipod. It looks like either SGT+ or above equipment. 

I would like to see some longer video

I would recommend putting up a PCC if you feel like there's been any rule broken. However that officer looks like a higher up equipped with a carrier rig and MXM with ARCO, silencer and bipod. It looks like either DI or above equipment. 

I would like to see some longer video
there's no way to trace it back to who did it. I tried everything to find out who it was.

there's no way to trace it back to who did it. I tried everything to find out who it was.
Well, I could try to ask around. It looks strange, but I'm confident there must have been some misunderstanding. I'm not aware of any officer with kill on sight attitude. These people usually not last too long. Are you sure that Agglechiori wasn't being robbed? (or however you pronounce it). 

Could you also be a bit more specific? What time did that happen? Was it server 1 or server 2? Write down all the details :)

Well, I could try to ask around. It looks strange, but I'm confident there must have been some misunderstanding. I'm not aware of any officer with kill on sight attitude. These people usually not last too long. Are you sure that Agglechiori wasn't being robbed? (or however you pronounce it). 

Could you also be a bit more specific? What time did that happen? Was it server 1 or server 2? Write down all the details :)
server 1 happened 12/5/2017 at 12:45 

Running around with a gun like your in a gunfight, I don't know if you just arrived at the scene but by the looks of it there was an gunfight, giving the cop rights to shoot. 

I might be wrong about it being a gun fight, I'd say the longer video the better. Even if you have the recording of you arrival to the metal exports.

If this was a report a player form the staff would ask for a longer video showing that you arrived, or atleast some time before any gunshots, so you could hear that a gunfight was going on, keep your gun in your backpack as it's just stupid to run around with it like that.

EDIT: Just saw your longer video and that is pretty much rdm if there was no gun fight before that incidence

Impossible to say, but yeah I'm going to hazard a guess there was an active gunfight you unwittingly entered.

With the lack of any evidence, no point speculating really.

on top of this, it could be a rulebreaker that has robbed a police officer, taken all his gear and worn it (breaking rules) and then gone and rdmed you.

May not actually be the police.

You ever thought it wasen't the cop shooting at you & he happend to just run down from the fuel station prior to hearing shots? 

Maybe the guy who was actually shooting you was in a building & then when you went behind the cargo container stopped. You seemed disorientated & couldn't tell where the shots where coming from at first, just a potential idea.

Back