What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rust Server

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
cropped-Logo_Transparent.png

[UK/EU] Roleplay.co.uk Rust | Roleplay encouraged - Vanilla​

At the community meeting last Friday, the community had a discussion about what we could host to compliment our current ArmA server, after evaluating the options and considering feedback from members at the meeting, we have decided to host a Rust server. Rust has recently received multiple updates that makes it A) Better for Roleplay and B) Changes the way raiding/building works. So, if you played Rust with us last year, expect a completely separate experience!

This server will follow the normal Rust force wipe cycle, and we will not wipe it manually ourselves unless server performance is severely degraded, or the community believes this is the best thing to do. (Although: If the server gets a high number of concurrent players, this may need to be changed, but that will not be sudden).

To connect, search for Roleplay.co.uk within the Rust server browser, or enter "client.connect 149.202.89.69:28015" into your Rust console, or simply click here.

You can view the server rules on the server information screen, TLDR; Don't make real life threats, don't discriminate against people/countries, don't DDOS the server.

Here's the map (not live, its just a preview of the shape): http://playrust.io/map/?Procedural Map_3849_370

Thanks,
The RPUK Staff Team

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

dcb48c7563320edc36412afb22c7e372.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to this people, Rust time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I always kill myself, and then eat my own body parts, when I am low on food.

In my 550 odd hours on this game, at one point I encountered a Roleplay rust server. Just a suggestion... 

Can't play the game because of stupid errors. Damn you Framework 3.5!

Back