What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My rig

Rockeraron

Before I added the GTX 970

6341690-T1024768.jpg

And afterwards,,barely fits in widthways-_-

6341827-T1024768.jpg

My New rig I built:) still need more upgrades though,,cpu is not too great

S340 Compact ATX Mid Tower Case - NZXT in Red/Black

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5" Internal Hard Drive HDD

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz (skylake)        -Upgrading to i7 and overclocking in a month or so

32GB (4x8GB) HyperX DDR4 FURY Black, PC4-17000 (2133), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 14, XMP 2.0, PnP, Black PCB, 1.2V

GEFORCE® GTX 970 GAMING 4G

Corsair 750W CX750 Bronze ATX Power Supply/PSU

MSI B150M NIGHT ELF Mobo (yes i like lights on everything)lol

~Rockeraron~

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice! Can we get a picture of it from outside, including case etc lit up af?

When you upgrade to your i7 - you might need to change your mobo as the B150 chipset doesnt allow overclocking afaik! You'll need a Z170 or z270 depending on the i7 you go for.

Ah,,didnt realise that,,thought in MSI manager the reason i couldnt overclock was due to it being an I5 lol,,will look into it then!, Anyways heres a couple more pics

6349801-T1024768.jpg

and the full setup

6349802-T1024768.jpg

Yes I have been told the walls are pink in my room but i am slightly colour blind so it doesnt bother me.Dont look like pink anyways,,just a kinda odd cream color with the lightbulb i have ...lol, the people who moved in here after we left redecorated and i couldnt be bothered to paint it again after we moved back in 6 months later!

Most important question here,

Why haven't you got a second monitor?

Most important question here,

Why haven't you got a second monitor?
I do actually have a Flatscreen on my wall connected upto it for watching movies and things and i plan on getting another monitor at some point,,,will have to make sure it is the same resolution and size as this one though cos i tried a smaller one when i was back on win 7 as a second monitor and it kept defaulting the smaller crappier monitor to primary screen, also when i turn off the secondary monitor it would leave the primary with no signal,,very annoying lol, hopefully wont run into those issues on Win 10

Still getting used to win 10 atm and somehow i have managed to get the TV showing a different taskbar and wallpaper,,,aint got a clue how i did it though lol,

Is there anyway to stop the windows i am trying to drag to the TV,  from snapping too the edge of the primary monitor? I can get it over there but i have to kinda drag it about a 3rd of the way, then drag from the other screen to move it over completely. It doesnt seem to be extended like win 7. lol

Back