What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

UNMC Boot camp RP

Jayray Holder

Commissar
UNMC Boot Camp RP Story

So this story starts of as UNMC responding to a gas station robbery within our lands. UNMC soldiers quickly respond to the situation ready for the worst.

When we get on scene we see around 8 fully armed and combat ready men aligned to the gang "The Black Watch". UNMC Personnel quickly take control of the situation and the men surrender with haste.

Now the question came to us, "What will we do with all these prisoners?" Do we throw them in UNMC Prison for life? Do we execute them? Well, none of the above happen instead we forced the Gang to "Voluntarily" go through UNMC boot camp. In this vigorous exercise we educated the gang about UNMC law, How to operate a checkpoint, How to operate and maintain a prison, how to guard a prisoner and how to apprehend border crosser's at the Black Market. 

Here you will see how Corporal/Drill Instructor Garith and Myself (PVT. Jayray/Assistant) Dealt with these mean and how this group of ruffians learned to love, respect and support the UNMC.

UNMC1.jpg

Here you see myself covering fellow UNMC soldiers apprehending the Gang

UNMC2.jpg  

In this picture you see DI @Kittens - KetaminKat Preparing these bunch of maggot volunteers to do a training assault on this compound, to say the least, they were mediocre.

UNMC3.jpg 

Here you see the DI ordering these swine to "Mount up" in the back of the truck as we move out towards the UNMC Checkpoint 

UNMC4.jpg

Here we are allowing the volunteers to get appropriately geared for any upcoming threats against UNMC lands. 

UNMC6.jpg

A picture of the men after being geared up, Notice how Crazy Joe remains naked for the duration of his service.

UNMC7.jpg

Together UNMC Soldiers and these volunteers capture an Illegal Immigrant - This is them outside jail

UNMC8.jpg

While at the Border an Unkown man attempts to suicide attack the Prison, but is stopped by Concrete - No one was harmed

UNMC9.jpg

At the end of their Forced "Voluntary" service, these men are released from their duty and go back to the queens land to venture off

UNMC10.jpg

They finally leave our lands, hopefully with good memories and an experience they hope not to forget - GLORY TO THE UNMC

Shout out to,

The Black Watch (Gang) And UNMC.

@Steve

@McBaloni

@ghostdog_688

@Issac Ess

@Jackiboy

@Cheff

@cmanley

@Phalanx

@Kittens - KetaminKat

This was around 3 hours of really fun Role play, this gang is exceptionally good at role playing and if you do see them i hope you have as good of an experience as we did.

Thanks for reading

PVT. Jayray [UNMC]

Nice! How do I sign up?

Awesome job guys looks like some quality rp much better then staring at a prison timer.

This was some of the most fun I've had on this server, RP from the UNMC guys was really good and interesting.

10/10 would definitely get kidnaped by UNMC again.

Back