What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

New flight model for Blackfish

What do you think to the Blackfish Flight model?

• Total voters
I went onto the editor to fly some of the new jets and decided to do some practice in my Blackfish, to then find that it is basically fucked. Its completely different to how it was pre-patch and now you have to be almost a real life pilot to fly the thing. Honestly have a go in the editor, its awful unless you know what you are doing. It has like a new RPM system with the engine and a stall feature (which is a pain) so if you are flying and want to go down and you go down to 0 RPM, it will warn you of a stall and then it will nose dive into the ground, (providing that you are low enough)

Does anyone else feel my pain? 

Well it may be harder to fly, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't fly how it should. I am not sure about you but I for one have not flown in a VTOL IRL so maybe its just more like real life flight dynamics now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Blackfish was incredibly easy to fly previously, and it now actually takes a decent amount of skill to fly. 

Its impossible to take off at therisa airport. Whenever you try and take off, you will crash into the hanger 

I don't know how you're managing that, lol
You can't take off by going straight up - it still goes forward no matter the mode of vectoring, and it spawns facing the hangar

You can't take off by going straight up - it still goes forward no matter the mode of vectoring, and it spawns facing the hangar
Ah, you're talking about on our server.

Recommend you put a but report in, if you haven't already.

I tried landing in this thing multiple times, on the editor and just now on RPUK. It just refuses to slow down, regardless of my vectoring mode. I'm hoping this is a bug because it's physically impossible to land it without luck

you guys just suck at flying

here's how to fly the thingy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Let me just add for reference I've never flown the blackfish in my life and today was the first time I've flown it

You're wrong

it's not vertical and non vertical mode anymore, now it's auto or manual, when it's on it's manual and then you follow the steps I do in my video, so please, watch it in HD so you can see what I do.
Didn't notice the vid but thanks. Didn't know you had to do it manually now

Hobo... use the scrollwheel to manage the direction of the rotors...
It never used to be like that. This was straight after the release so no one knew if it was like that or not

Back