What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

When Police see UNMC activity

Madmatt150

Supporter of Marmite Rights!
Lifetime Donator
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know about you but I personally believe if the police were to plan their executions of attacking UNMC with more planning they'd never lose like the one and only time I was involved in a battle. 

It was unfortunate that the law enforcement actually lined up and ended up losing many numbers before retaliation. It's okay, I was there and I helped 6 police officers and 2 civilians.

Well, to give my opinion; Police > UNMC

Please don't hate or I will be mean to you and call you a Banana.

You know, at this rate gun battles been just outrageous. Wheres British Armed forces or Nato? (In Role play at this rate loss of officers and civilians is too great)

I don't know about you but I personally believe if the police were to plan their executions of attacking UNMC with more planning they'd never lose like the one and only time I was involved in a battle. 

It was unfortunate that the law enforcement actually lined up and ended up losing many numbers before retaliation. It's okay, I was there and I helped 6 police officers and 2 civilians.

Well, to give my opinion; Police > UNMC

Please don't hate or I will be mean to you and call you a Banana.
Nah, @Ponty took over the UNMC FOB a few days ago :p
And we also won some battles before that, too, especially ones in Paros.

I man i love Aladdin.

Here comes Police vs UNMC chat shit thread again

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

this is what goes through my mind when i get a message saying police are attacking our lands again , havent reached wave 9 yet but have come close

call-of-duty-zombies-2016-calendar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly banter is a good thing. But being delusional is completely different. I mean the Police actually feel they are making progress hiding in the Blue zone at NPAS when we arrive. I mean from what myself and many other UNMC have seen the CSO's & PCSO's are the only one's to actually come out.

Friendly banter is a good thing. But being delusional is completely different. I mean the Police actually feel they are making progress hiding in the Blue zone at NPAS when we arrive. I mean from what myself and many other UNMC have seen the CSO's & PCSO's are the only one's to actually come out.
So you expect us not to set up, but rather just to drive of and patrol when you guys block npas off and then say "you got 10 minutes before we attack npas".  

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

The fob was taken back 5 mins later 
It's because I got kicked, wasn't there to be able to defend it ;P

Also, Blaze comes to me, says "We will be attacking NPAS in 10 mins". I don't know about you, but I'd rather get set-up in any position possible, instead of having a nice conversation outside.

So you expect us not to set up, but rather just to drive of and patrol when you guys block npas off and then say "you got 10 minutes before we attack npas".  

giphy.gif
The expectation was for the police to not hide behind the fact they have a blue zone. Basically stop hiding behind an invisible shield you know that we can break.

Back