What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Role play isnt like it use to be...

Pablo Escobar

So earlier on i was playing with some friends, we managed to rob a cop car we tried to roll play our way out of the situation the cop was just denying everything, i wasn't expecting to be let free however it would be nice to have them RP back with me... Then, driving back to the police station i was trying to talk to the officer, then got a reply "Im not listening to your bullshit anymore." Ridiculous... I think that they think since im wearing Hobo clothes that i will just want to shoot and fight however i love to roleplay and now i cant get any back... 

(The officers name was [INS] Ross, if anyone was wondering.)

@Rossss

BUT just because they won't go in line with your story doesn't mean they're denying roleplay.. You will say anything and everything to get out of a crime, the cop will say anything and everything to prove you deserve punishment.. It's finding the right path that's the rewarding bit!

So earlier on i was playing with some friends, we managed to rob a cop car we tried to roll play our way out of the situation the cop was just denying everything, i wasn't expecting to be let free however it would be nice to have them RP back with me... Then, driving back to the police station i was trying to talk to the officer, then got a reply "Im not listening to your bullshit anymore." Ridiculous... I think that they think since im wearing Hobo clothes that i will just want to shoot and fight however i love to roleplay and now i cant get any back... 

(The officers name was [INS] Ross, if anyone was wondering.)
The first car you & your friends stole, your friend (could have) got away lightly with a 35k ticket and you all would have been let go. Instead your friend pulled the "let me go or you'll be shot" followed by instant shots so you all went to prison. After you exploited the fact you were unrestrained (due to a bug/excessive restraint time or similar) and stole my car, you were then sent to jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what i did wrong, but what im trying to say is when i was trying to roll play you either ignored what i said, or you or your friend quoted what i said, and  took the piss out of my accent. Not really acceptable when bullying is not permitted on the server, and when i asked for your name (badge numbers etc) you laughed and just drove away.

Not really acceptable when bullying is not permitted on the server,
Now I'm not defending @Rossss nor do I have any proper context on this situation however I don't think that whatbyouve described is classed as bullying. Bullying is an act of attacking an individual over a period of time verbally/mentally/physically. One situation is not bullying..

Taking the piss of someone's action is 'hmmm'.

and  took the piss out of my accent
I think it was a bit of light hearted banter at best.

You & your friends:

• Shot with minimal roleplay
  • Called me a "faggot"
  • Exploited restraints to run, try and shoot me and steal my car.
  • Meta gamed my name to text me
I don't think any of these things are acceptable either and you should probably have a chat with yourself and your buddies about this

First of all, i even said i felt it was bullying and you kept on saying it, and 2nd of all I got unrestrained 3rd An officer called your name, thats how we knew who you were

First of all, i even said i felt it was bullying and you kept on saying it, and 2nd of all I got unrestrained 3rd An officer called your name, thats how we knew who you were
What did I say?

Did he shout my phone number too?

What's the purpose in this thread except to have a go at me?

If you had a bad experience with a cop, you can either report him for bad roleplay, or report to the complaint's office of the police. I would suggest talking to them on TS first, you might have the wrong idea of the guy.

But i don't see how this specific case makes you think that you can define the roleplay of hundreds of people that play on this server every day, with this somewhat click bait topic title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back