What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Event Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
SnXnAAI.png

Thanks to all who have suggested events thus far, the events team are working hard to approve your suggestions and current approved events and dates are below. This will be updated as more events are approved in addition to monthly events run by the event team. You can suggest an event HERE.

May ALL: End Game Tournament

NEXT EVENT: May 27th: Events Team Ifritt Rally. Organiser@Robbie

June 30th: 'THE VOICE' TS Event. Organiser: Norman.
July TBA: Events Team Treasure Hunt (More info and exact date coming soon)

XFactor (or similar) will also happen at a later date.

This post will be amended to include further details of each event shortly.

(Dates and times subject to change - plenty of notice will always be provided)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pleased to announce that the event's team will be running their first event this Saturday at 4PM! Restart It will also take place on SERVER 1. The event will be one that most people love or have done in the past. That's right you guessed it, it's the one and only:

MRAP rally (otherwise known as Ifrit Rally)

Details.

You must bring you own Ifrit / Hunter / Strider to the location shown below.

c39972cba01890022302a93560e8b733.jpg

Nothing will be scrapped as admins will be present to make sure nothing is stolen or scrapped there.

Police and UNMC may enter hence the Hunters and Striders however you will obviously have to get the go-ahead from your leaders (CSI / GEN) 

Depending on how many enter there will be a limit of 15 MRAP'S per derby and the winner of each competition will win 2.5 Million. You will only be able to enter once unless you are the winner from the previous race as your MRAP will still be intact.

Once you are eliminated your MRAP will be impounded to prevent a clogged arena.

There will be an announcement on the server at the 4pm restart detailing the same as above and hopefully, we will get a good turn out.

I ask everyone who takes part to be respectful to the admin team that are there and be as helpful and understanding as possible to allow the event to run smoothly.

I wish everyone the best for the derby. Good Luck.

Police Command: @CSI Joseph Tadworth @CSI Dredd @CSI Aiden

UNMC Command: @Kech @blaze1981 @Scott1sh

Commands of each party, please feel free to contact me regarding the event, I hope you allow some of your faction members to enter and support this event we are running. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back