What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Good wireless headsets

Hoax

Quadbikes?
So recently my Hyper X cloud 2 cable broke and now I'm in need of a new headset, I've been looking around and I'm thinking of getting a wireless headset that has a mic you can move out the way since I'm getting a desk mic at some point in the upcoming months and I don't want to have a mic in the way if that's the case. I'm looking at a headset at around max 130 ish pound.

So far I've looked at the Razer Razer ManO'War,Turtle Beach Stealth 450  and the Corsair CA-9011132-EU VOID RGB

I'm not sure if anyone has anyone of these headsets or have tried them out but I'm just looking for some general tips on different headsets.

I would recommend the G930 but the battery get's shit easily

but that counts for all the ones you've thought of

Astro A50, best wireless headset you can get

The issue with the Astro A50's is the price. They are around 200-250 pound atm and well out of my budget

Great Wireless Headset

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 hours ago, RuTHLeSS INFO said:

Great Wireless Headset

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
@Hoax I have one of those ^^ and I can confirm that it is a very good headset. Being light, comfortable, with good audio and one of the best mics on a headset. It's definitely worth the investment!

BUT

shit battery, just be prepared after 6-8 months use you might need to change the battery

Just bought the Steelseries Artis 7.

Wireless, cost £170 but very good and nice. Got a feature on the right earcup where you scroll up to mute ingame or scroll down to mute teamspoeak.

Very nice piece of kit.

I have a paid or the VOIDS although I wouldn't recommend them. The quality starts to distort at around 70-80% volume and the microphone slider becomes loose after about a month use. It's so annoying flopping on the side of my head all the time. If I were you I would pay the extra for the Astros as my mates got a pair and I have heared really good things about them. Only downside is you don't get RGB 😏

Corsair Void 7.1 Wirless, had 2pairs and im super satisfied.

Back