What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UNMC Operation riot! - Looking for volunteers!

icarus

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
An opportunity has presented itself... the prisoners are tired of this… Some have taken action….

A window of opportunity opened up for some of the prisoners at the UNMC prison, they seized this opportunity and got their hands on a couple of rifles.

Fighting erupted and the prison was eventually taken over by the prisoners - the prisoners are now the masters of their former prison.

But it didn’t end flawlessly...

A distress message was sent to the UNMC troops by the guard in the control room before he was overrun and slaughtered in cold blood.

They are on their way... the sound of roaring engines and the sound of helicopter rotors spinning are heard in the distance, there is no time to escape, but how does it end?

We are looking for volunteers to RP as the rioting prisoners. The event will take place Thursday the 25th after the 20:00 restart.

All prisoner volunteers for this event will meet up outside the salt mine and on teamspeak awaiting transport to the prison around 8:30pm after the 8 o’clock GMT restart on may the 25th they will all meet up in the designated UNMC teamspeak room F&F at the same time.

For more information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GBWfmnUc1YJKl4dzHuOFj3G93W11D62qd-DtQ6z1-Y8/edit?usp=sharing

If there are any question regarding this event feel free to post them here or hit us up on ts!
We hope to see you there!

Maj. Icarus
SSgt. Mecidon

- - - -

Attending:

1. R0WAN
2. Boston Broiler
3. The Cobra
4. Ji Sidao
5. Khalifa
6. Charliepoulter
7. VikRambo
8. Winters
9. GHOSTK1LL3R
10. Tigerr
11. ApexNetworks
12. Kennyy
13. ItsOliver
14. Replica
15. Kougar
16. Mattie
17. Wayfarer
18. Kieron
19. OmegaWoods
20. Jackdevo

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally not using the red highlighted name for attention ;)

Jokes aside, hope to see you all join! Hope we can have a lot of fun.

Could all people who would like to join please give a quick shout in this thread, we will add you to the list and we'll know how big of a stockpile of guns we will need tomorrow!

Now this is interesting, I'd love to attend (if I can make it) 

But one quaestio, (mainly directed to police command) Can police officers participate in this event? (As prisoners in a civilian slot) Given the vast number of police officers that has been sent to the prison I don't see any roleplay reason why they shouldn't. @CSI Dredd  @CSI Aiden  @CSI Joseph Tadworth

UNCM : "Stop rioting or we'll be forced to open fire."

50 Cal : "Pew Pew Pew Pew."

Riot over 😂

Jokes aside, this sounds like it will be great fun, good luck lads.

Back