What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ay free steam game

Hoax

Quadbikes?
So there is a game for free on steam atm. I know nothing about it but hey it's free. Steam page game description 

"Captain your own space ship and roam the galaxy in 3D in this tactical space simulator with tons of RPG depth! Space has never looked so inviting - but images can betray...It has been two years since the end of the second Gemini war, the situation in the wartorn system is further from resolution than ever. A multitude of Imperial warship fleets and mammoth motherships have crushed every trace of opposition. The situation was looking bleak when they suddenly halted their armada and re-shifted their focus on fortifying Starpoint with staggering numbers. Rumors soon spread that they were afraid of something coming after them through the T-gate, from what was supposed to be the core of the Empire. What are they running from that makes even the mighty Empire tremble?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236150/Starpoint_Gemini_2/ 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/371060/Starpoint_Gemini_2_Origins/

Remember to pick up the free DLC as well :)

I just started 1 day ago, i don't know half of the stuff that is on your profile page. I'm taking a slow start until i convince friends that used to play it to come back.

Also this haha

its a great game but takes a while to get your head around it all 

Really? as in the shit storm PL who would jump across the known galaxy to dunk goons?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it worth playing with F2P? I would consider joining up if we made an alliance etc 

Whats your opinion on playing again? Still fun/worth it?
I don't really have a comparison between f2p and the subscription because i started as free, but i am having fun!

Also this haha

its a great game but takes a while to get your head around it all 
I deinstalled it after the first sentence in the tutorial, way to many options

Nah mate elite dangerous will never be replaced ;) Just bought my Imperial Cutter after grinding my empire rank to Duke.

Back