What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Kavala Church Minute Silence?

R y

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but I think a minute silence in kavala church with 22 shots to symbol the known deaths from the bombs would be great to see. I hope this will show the community that we can come together in hard times like this!

This doesn't seem right. For a game which has terrorism in, it's just wrong. 

I think a simple prayer is more respectful.

I live minutes away from the arena and know people who were there in the concert.

Don't think the 22 is necessary but I'm sure that will be in order, unfortunately not too long ago this happened after the London attacks, we all gathered at Kavala PD and had a two mins silence.

This doesn't seem right. For a game which has terrorism in, it's just wrong. 
We don't allow real life terrorist events to be mimic'd in-game. We have held and will continue to hold events in order to show our respects to the tragedy's that have happened across the world;

It is horrible to see these traumatic and negative events happening all over the world. I would consider roleplaying a response to this as slightly disrespectful, where I feel that an Out Of Character prayer or memorial of sorts would suffice better, even so during a community meeting have a few moments of silence. I just think that having the traumatic event dignified in game can lead to disrespect from players and it's better to keep it out of character imo.

My thoughts are with anybody affected by the disaster. #PrayForManchester

It is horrible to see these traumatic and negative events happening all over the world. I would consider roleplaying a response to this as slightly disrespectful, where I feel that an Out Of Character prayer or memorial of sorts would suffice better, even so during a community meeting have a few moments of silence. I just think that having the traumatic event dignified in game can lead to disrespect from players and it's better to keep it out of character imo.

Thank you for agreeing. I hope the admins understand what is right.

I remember when police unmc and civs went to kav pd for a minutes silence for an attack in france where a guy mowed down people in his vehicle. Then during the silence a hobo drove into kav pd and vdmed everyone. Better to keep it outside of game in my opinion

I remember when police unmc and civs went to kav pd for a minutes silence for an attack in france where a guy mowed down people in his vehicle. Then during the silence a hobo drove into kav pd and vdmed everyone. Better to keep it outside of game in my opinion

Thank you for agreeing. I hope the admins understand what is right.

I can see where you guys are coming from, and i respect your opinions. As long as it is all in our thoughts and prayers :)

This will be the official server event. Come along to it if you want to.

Back