What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Manchester Terror Attack

GeorgeM

Most of you who live in the UK should've heard it somewhere around on the news and just incase anybody hasn't, last night in Manchesters Arena There was a concert held by Ariana Grande and a couple of other artists. Nearing the end when people started leaving, mainly to 'get ahead of the traffic' An improvised explosive device detonated at one of the exits where people were flooding out of. The act of terror was purely out of evil. 22 people are confirmed dead and there may be more in the following days, there are also 59 injured as there were reports of shrapnel that was launched in every direction following the explosion. I don't want to sound like I know what is going on completely or sound like I'm on the news, but my thoughts go out to the families of those deceased or injured. I am 16 years old and one of my best mates is in hospital and risks an amputation of his leg.

Whoever else was affected, my thoughts go out to you too

#prayformanchester

image2.jpg 

I only live 20 minutes from where this happened. I also knew a girl that was there and her mum is now missing. RIP

Fucking terrorist bastards will get whats coming to them, i hope someone pours fuel over their heads and sets them alight the fuckers. My friends mum died during the incident and she cried more than ive seen her ever cry before for obvious reasons. My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone who knows injured or dead people and i can promise you that we as a nation will not stand for it, we will remain firm and we will remain vigliant as we always have the dickheads who do this shit will face their god very soon im sure of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
#prayformanchester

This is absolutely terrible, we brought El chaide down, I think it's about time we make the ISIS bastards crumble.

El chaide ?? U mean al Qaeda? If so u are aware that it's still active 

nether the less prayers to Manchester 
Al Queda, ISIS, who the fuck cares anymore they are all the same and i think youll agree we should just crush them and execute every single member of these terrorist organisations slowly and without mercy.

You're nuts.
I'm not nuts, im just fucking pissed that these cunts are affecting my life and others lives. They have no right to do this to people and i would personally not feel an ounce of sympathy if i saw members of these organisations bleeding slowly missing limbs on the ground.

I'm not nuts, im just fucking pissed that these cunts are affecting my life and others lives. They have no right to do this to people and i would personally not feel an ounce of sympathy if i saw members of these organisations bleeding slowly missing limbs on the ground.
So you'll be prepared to see kids die as well ? This isent a one sided war u know look at the air strikes US did they killed 100's of Civs start thinking some sense before typing angry or not no ones innocent in this saying they should slowly tortured Ull be going down to there keep if not worse 

Remeber The terrorist organisation has kids and women brainwashed in this whole ideal being brought up being told your at war with the west how would u k ow what's right and wrong 

What your suggesting "we" should do is what they are doing to people, its inhuman, disgusting, none should ever have to be put through that, doing that would simply make us as bad as them, there is other options such as imprisonment, let them suffer in a cell.

What your suggesting "we" should do is what they are doing to people, its inhuman, disgusting, none should ever have to be put through that, doing that would simply make us as bad as them, there is other options such as imprisonment, let them suffer in a cell.
"They" put us in cells, except they set them on fire and laugh as we burn. 

however i do not wish to argue on a respect post, so i will respect your opinion.

"They" put us in cells, except they set them on fire and laugh as we burn. 
And what do we do at Guantanamo bay 

all im saying is yes it's wrong completely wrong but we are not innocent in this as well 

its a sad world we live in and i for one am gutted my kids will have to grow up in it , but lets not blame an entire religion for the actions of a minority of indviduals who are so fucked up in the head they believe what they do , they do for some fictional guy who lives in the clouds 

99% of muslims just like every other religion are the nicest kindest people you will ever meet , but sadly just like every other religion in the world they have a core of crazy assholes who are intent on trying to force there beliefs on others through acts of terror 

in my opinion this world would be a better place if there was no religion , were born we enjoy life we die thats it no pearly gates no 40 fucking virgins no being reborn as an owl , 

heart felt sympathies to all those caught up in last nights horrific events

its a sad world we live in and i for one am gutted my kids will have to grow up in it , but lets not blame an entire religion for the actions of a minority of indviduals who are so fucked up in the head they believe what they do , they do for some fictional guy who lives in the clouds 

99% of muslims just like every other religion are the nicest kindest people you will ever meet , but sadly just like every other religion in the world they have a core of crazy assholes who are intent on trying to force there beliefs on others through acts of terror 

in my opinion this world would be a better place if there was no religion , were born we enjoy life we die thats it no pearly gates no 40 fucking virgins no being reborn as an owl , 

heart felt sympathies to all those caught up in last nights horrific events
That's right!

People, please keep this post argument free and respect the post. I do not want to lock this post as others might have experience in this tragic event or wish to express there concern or pay there respects. One thing I do ask is to keep your opinions on who did what and what we should do about it clear from here. Thank you. 

Forget the differences in how you feel and how you think that societies across the world should respond to such events; but focus on the matter at hand. This is a post to inform us all of what is happening/has happened in Manchester and that should be that. No more arguing. No more disagreements here please. It would be a shame to have to lock such a thread

And let's keep the foul language and death-threats out of here, please.

I know tempers are running high - it is entirely understandable. But we don't need to stoop to the level of animals ourselves.

I am saddened to hear that people in our community have been affected - however closely or remotely - and it disgusts me that such an evil, cowardly act could have been committed against an audience that was largely children or young people. 

My deepest sympathies to anyone here who is suffering in whatever way, over this. Please take heart that you are not alone, and whilst most of us would not necessarily say out loud the words and anger that you are feeling and thinking, we are feeling and thinking it too. Keep strong, keep your family close, and stay safe.

Latest information can be found on the Greater Manchester Police's website: http://www.gmp.police.uk

Emergency numbers have been established for anyone who is concerned for loved ones who may not have returned home: 0161 856 9400 or 0161 856 9900

In a statement from GMP, Chief Constable Ian Hopkins said this:

We have been treating this as a terrorist incident and we believe, at this stage, the attack last night was conducted by one man. The priority is to establish whether he was acting alone or as part of a network.
The attacker, I can confirm, died at the arena. We believe the attacker was carrying an improvised explosive device which he detonated causing this atrocity.
"

Back