What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Introducing....Roleplayer of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
It's time. Time for the cream of the (Roleplay) crop to get the recognition they deserve!

I’m pleased to announce our new ‘Roleplayer of the Month’ award! This will be a blinging forum award reserved for THE BEST roleplay we’ve seen during the given month. This will be an exclusive award, with just 1 awarded every month (That’s 12 per year, obviously!)

Winners of the RPUKRPerOFTHM (might need a shorter acronym!) can expect to be showered with love, worshiped by the rest of the community, women (and/or men) will throw themselves at your feet, you’ll be showered with gifts and autograph requests wherever you go! (Probably) Either way, you'll be a shining example of this community's VERY BEST RPers!

I know what you're thinking: "How can I win RPer of the month FFG?!"

It’s easy, actually no, it’s not easy, I’ll explain!

You need to be recommended on the recommend a player thread on the forums - WITH A VIDEO!
(We need to see your RP skillz!) Every month, staff, management or someone in-between will pick 5 finalists (I’ll sort that bit out!) We'll then post a straw poll (other polls are available) for YOU, YES YOU! (the community) to pick the winner. 

Simples!

You’ll get to keep the badge permanently, and perhaps, we’ll do further badges at a later date for those hardcore RPers who win it multiple times, either way, you can wear it with the knowledge you are a member of an EXCLUSIVE CLUB!

Get Rping, and recommending! (The first award will be in early July for RP from today until the end of June)

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate its serious, i probably put myself in the top 10 role players on the server but people who know me would say top 5 

How about a cash prize as well? I mean a badge is nice, but I know people who are more motivated by money.

How about a cash prize as well? I mean a badge is nice, but I know people who are more motivated by money.
Danish is never happy :/ I think an award like that is worth way more than money.

Great RP is about pride and dedication and we reward that with status - exclusivity is worth more than any monetary prize! Only THE best will get this - RP is why we're here!

Clearly @FriendlyFireGuy you should win this for forgetting to eat there food and dieing at the wheel 👍
Robbie - SHUSH!

Danish is never happy :/ I think an award like that is worth way more than money.
EVERY.FECKING.TIME. You beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
#prayforfriendlyfireguyandhiscrumpets 

The worst thing is in your potato sack you had food... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back