What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

LRPS scope

Blanco Bullet

I was walking about the land looking the odd rabbit to feed my poor starving family when i stumbled across a piece of military equipment called a LPRS according to the marking now as i am a peaceful man i  have no idea where to destroy such a piece of a equipment i wondered if anyone would be willing to pay to destroy the item on my behalf , As for a price higher the better although i have no idea what cost these are . Bids end 28th unless a millionaire gun collector offers a obscene amount .

I'll give you 500 Million Rupees...and it will be used to train my medical students, from very far away.

(for my bid to qualify, you have to read the above line with a thick Indian accent)

9b4171665684297fbb0ac717c0135164.png

that's equal to 500k in Altis money

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you 500 Million Rupees...and it will be used to train my medical students, from very far away.

(for my bid to qualify, you have to read the above line with a thick Indian accent)

that's equal to 500k in Altis money
Singh has the highest winning bid so far of 500k , plus it was funny 

singh you have won the scope please pm me with a available meet for today or the item goes back onto the auction . thank you all

Will be online later this evening after NHS meeting.  CST Singh on TS.  Message me there so we can arrange something.

Hey, I guess you forgot about our meeting last night :)

I'll be online again today around 7pm onwards and can be found in the NHS section of the TS.

CST Singh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I guess you forgot about our meeting last night :)

I'll be online again today around 7pm onwards and can be found in the NHS section of the TS.

CST Singh
sorry singh i suffered a health problem of what is called a broken ssd yesterday however i am now back after a quick fix , i shall keep my eyes open for you and hopefully we can complete this deal .

Back