What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Mctavish and Kittens - Poor/Low Quality RP(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

Your In-game name

SGT Oliver

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mctavish and Kittens

Date of the incident

05/26/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So starting off this situation I was driving towards the UNMC lands along the main road through Paros responding to a situation near the UNMC checkpoint. Now while driving through Paros nearing a garage which UNMC soldiers were in, once I approached the garage someone from the list above spawned a vehicle while I was driving at a high speed which due to the vehicle spawning in the middle of the road I crashed into the vehicle and lost two of my front wheels. Following the crash McTavish then proceeds to approach the vehicle and initiate with “Get out the car or dead” and he repeats this multiple times and roughly 6 seconds later I was killed by Kittens. I have not been able to confirm who spawned the vehicle but the only people which were there were Mctavish, Kittens and Danish so it was clearly someone from within the garage at the time.

In regards with the UNMC spawning the vehicle in the middle of the road I would think that it is some what exploiting due them spawning a vehicle on the middle of the road while I was driving up to the garage regardless if that is exploiting or not the UNMC took advantage of that situation and proceeded to poorly initiate and kill me which this would fall under the (2.4) rule.
The initiation which McTavish provided was extremely poor because from start till end all he said was “Get out the car or dead” which a good example for this is the rule (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. This is basicly what McTavish did, he provided poor/low quality roleplay and from a General who is one of the leaders of a whitelisted roleplay faction should know better and when he is suppose to be a role model for the other soldiers within UNMC and such actions like this does not suit a General of a whitelisted roleplay faction.

After the initiation UNMC gave me about 6 seconds to comply and was killed by kittens which this also falls under rules (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Which this is what Kittens did.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/592863abbcd78f3af0/niceeee
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok because you involved me in this I'll explain my view. (no footage) from what the video shows is obviously unlucky.  We was in the garage removing unmc equipment fron our heads as we already got new clothes and bags so we didn't look like unmc.  Tavish brought a car out told us to jump in.  Which in this split second of spawning you accidently crashed your car.  We initiated straight away as you was police and the war was happening.  Tavish told you 3-4 times get out the car or your dead.  You clearly can see you was messing about scrolling your mouse u could of got out but u never so I shot you dead.  Also in other ways.  We was exploiting as we didn't know you was coming and it's not low rp if u don't follow orders with a guy threatening your life.  You was stalling time.  You didn't even radio in and even if u did how do you know we was unmc. If that was the case you would be meta gaming. 

Wasn't *

We ran out fuel about 900m from Paros so we ran to my garage to get a car out and you are trying to say that somehow we timed it perfectly to have the server spawn the car at the exact moment you were at the point to make you crash? 

We had no idea anyone was around nor intentionally spawned the car to make you crash.

I might add although i 'intiiated' i had no intention of shooting you whatsoever.

Since all 3 that was reported responded let me ask you this question. Why did you take advantage of the car accident?  wouldn't it have been the fair move to actually let the cop go as it was a mistake?  

Since all 3 that was reported responded let me ask you this question. Why did you take advantage of the car accident?  wouldn't it have been the fair move to actually let the cop go as it was a mistake?  
The only reason we took advantage as the police attacked our FOB for the second time (without permissiion i was told) and we were heading to our lands in plain clothes to try and assist, a split second decision to get the cop out the car take his weapons, gear and car off him would be 1 less armed police killing UNMC.

Again i had no intention of killing him cause that would be shit after the accident.

The only reason we took advantage as the police attacked our FOB for the second time (without permissiion i was told) and we were heading to our lands in plain clothes to try and assist, a split second decision to get the cop out the car take his weapons, gear and car off him would be 1 less armed police killing UNMC.

Again i had no intention of killing him cause that would be shit after the accident.
Again We took advantage due to what was at stake at the FOB because of this i feel like Oliver was abit annoyed and again would gladly come to team speak to resolve this issue.

Okay, so I would have wished you tried talking to us Oliver before making this report, as you've misunderstood the situation. We never knew you were coming and only spawned the car, so that we could drive up to the checkpoint. It was by complete coincidence, that you drove into the car, so we took advantage of it and intiated on you. We gave you many chances to get out the vehicle, but you started backing off. I also don't get why you chose to report everyone at the scence, since you have no idea who spawned in the car. Are you trying to get us all banned just to be sure to get the guy who spawned in the car? I can say, that I was not the one. You do not know which one of us who did it, but you decide to report everyone regardless?

PS: I'd be happy to come to Teamspeak and resolve it with you. I am a reasonable person, and I'd gladly listen to what you have to say
263a.png

Danish, In all honesty I only added your name to the report as I couldn’t tell who had spawned the vehicle but thank you for clarifying it was Mctavish who spawned the vehicle. And for the reason that I didn’t attempt to resolve it was that they knew perfectly well what they were doing as it wasn’t an accident, Especially with the initiation which really takes the piss to be honest. Especially giving an “Immobilized vehicle” 6 seconds (borderline 5 second count) to exit the vehicle it's not like I was going anywhere.

You also mention me “Accidently” crashing into that car. I don’t see how you can see this as an accident when it’s spawned directly in front of me on the road due to server mechanics and they used to their advantage, there was no way of me knowing a car would appear outta nowhere.

However Danish I’d like to remove you from the report as you did nothing wrong at the time.

Ok because you involved me in this I'll explain my view. (no footage) from what the video shows is obviously unlucky.  We was in the garage removing unmc equipment fron our heads as we already got new clothes and bags so we didn't look like unmc.  Tavish brought a car out told us to jump in.  Which in this split second of spawning you accidently crashed your car.  We initiated straight away as you was police and the war was happening.  Tavish told you 3-4 times get out the car or your dead.  You clearly can see you was messing about scrolling your mouse u could of got out but u never so I shot you dead.  Also in other ways.  We was exploiting as we didn't know you was coming and it's not low rp if u don't follow orders with a guy threatening your life.  You was stalling time.  You didn't even radio in and even if u did how do you know we was unmc. If that was the case you would be meta gaming. 

Wasn't *

Kittens, I don’t see how the footage shown is “Unlucky” as it shows the whole Incident that took place. Again I don’t see how you can call me crashing into that car that spawns a split second in front of me my fault & call it an accident. Then let's speak about the initiation, its Mctavish shouting “Out the car or dead” basically translates to “Hands up or die” if I weren't in a car. Its also said in the space of 6 seconds which to me I think is unacceptable, because if you were in the same situation as “me” you’d understand. Also I fail to see how “You didn't even radio in and even if u did how do you know we was unmc. If that was the case you would be meta gaming” is relevant to this report, I feel as you're accusing me of meta gaming but I don’t really understand how?

I’d also just like to point out the execution (Longer vid with Execution at bottom) I'm pretty sure that they must be carried out with high quality RP not just “Should have got out the car *Bang*” I don’t understand how this RP is encouraged within the UNMC which is overall meant to be a roleplay faction.

http://plays.tv/video/5928dec6dadde332ed/videooooooooooo?from=user - Video is only 5 seconds longer showing the execution aswell

Danish, In all honesty I only added your name to the report as I couldn’t tell who had spawned the vehicle but thank you for clarifying it was Mctavish who spawned the vehicle. And for the reason that I didn’t attempt to resolve it was that they knew perfectly well what they were doing as it wasn’t an accident, Especially with the initiation which really takes the piss to be honest. Especially giving an “Immobilized vehicle” 6 seconds (borderline 5 second count) to exit the vehicle it's not like I was going anywhere.

You also mention me “Accidently” crashing into that car. I don’t see how you can see this as an accident when it’s spawned directly in front of me on the road due to server mechanics and they used to their advantage, there was no way of me knowing a car would appear outta nowhere.

However Danish I’d like to remove you from the report as you did nothing wrong at the time.
Are you for real?

We knew well what we were doing? 

If we 'knew' you were coming we could have spiked stripped you.

Also if we intended to spawn a car to make you crash we must be geniuses to know when the server would spawn it, as i said its not always instant spawn and ther fact that you accuse me of manipulating this system is mind boggling.

Scottish, I understand that it wasn’t intentional of the vehicle spawning like that however it's the fact that you used it to your advantage and gave the extremely Poor RP. I’d also like to point out that you say that you had no intention of killing me yet the initiation was “Out the car or dead” so why was I killed so quickly and received with a Poor RP upon execution?

Scottish, I understand that it wasn’t intentional of the vehicle spawning like that however it's the fact that you used it to your advantage and gave the extremely Poor RP. I’d also like to point out that you say that you had no intention of killing me yet the initiation was “Out the car or dead” so why was I killed so quickly and received with a Poor RP upon execution?
Split second decision to 'attempt' to take you due to the ongoing situation, yes i said ''out the car or you're dead'' but saying one thing and acting on it is two different things.

We all know cops stall to radio in that is why i rarely ever shoot police in their cars and only when it's after after at least a good amount of time.

If i wanted to kill you i would have pulled the trigger but why kill you when we could use you as leverage against the FOB attack.

If kittens didnt pull the trigger you would have either been stripped and left in paros or used as leverage.

Again We took advantage due to what was at stake at the FOB because of this i feel like Oliver was abit annoyed and again would gladly come to team speak to resolve this issue.
So because your FOB was being attacked does that mean you can provide poor/ low quality roleplay?

There was barely enough time to conduct any roleplay because he was killed so fast.
So if you wanted to "conduct" roleplay why would you initiate with "out the car or dead", There are alternative way to initiate without lethal force.

Also by what your saying here, does this mean your pointing the blame towards Kittens?

Oke so after reviewing everything I have come to the following decision.
The initial spawning a car on the road could be unfortunate but taking advantage of such a situation is considered to be exploiting in my opinion. Even though its bad luck that he crashed into the car you spawned in you still took advantage of the situation. The initiation of "Out of the car or you are dead" is nothing better then the old "Hands up or Die" its just poor roleplay. For Kittens it could be considered that you were following orders from your general but you should have given more time to comply and better initiation should have been given.   A warning will be issued on Kittens and a ban will be handed to Mctavish.
Action Taken:

Name:Gen. McTavish [UNMC]

Steam ID:76561197981140845

GUID:d1dd0363098f7215832376d96132cbf6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back