What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SgtM. Houston [UNMC] - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Your In-game name

Slim Shadiii

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SgtM. Houston [UNMC]

Date of the incident

05/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend jamster were going on a trip to UNMC border...
we landed and started talking to the cops that were at the border with UNMC...
i wanted to pickup my friend after being told not to land in UNMC checkpoint (still no life threat).
so i landed and suddenly Happyknife jumps in the pilot seat and says "you arent going anywhere, im in the pilot seat"
my friend tried to make a run for it, and he got shot (with initiation).
then i start running and without a single word from them i got shot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=T4W6fTzAJ0g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm a bit confused. You have me muted in game so obviously, you can't hear my bloody initiation. You can see above my head that I am speaking but you can't hear me and I know my microphone was working because the cops I was speaking to can confirm it. I told you to get out the chopper, place your hands above your head and not to run or you will be shot. I give you plenty of warnings that you can not here in this video as you have me muted. Your friend ran and shot a UNMC soldier so I killed both of you like I told you that you would if you ran. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, do you have recording from this Houston as im pretty sure you was threatening me and not slim. What I could hear was you guys screaming at me and only me. I guess you meant to initate on both of us but from what I can remeber I took it as you were focusing on me and I made an run for it, not my best play xd. 

u ran after me screaming only at me, never said that to slim, anyway a fucked up situation no one cant profit from.

Hello, do you have recording from this Houston as im pretty sure you was threatening me and not slim. What I could hear was you guys screaming at me and only me. I guess you meant to initate on both of us but from what I can remeber I took it as you were focusing on me and I made an run for it, not my best play xd. 

u ran after me screaming only at me, never said that to slim, anyway a fucked up situation no one cant profit from.
The initiation in the helicopter was directed towards both of you and both of you ran. Unfortunately, I do not have a video, but if you told me this report was going up I could have got one sorted. I focussed on you because you were the one who jumped out and ran first so I went for you first. I did warn you several times in the helicopter that you would be shot if you did not get out and put your hands up. I gave you both the warning and your friend also ran like you ran so he got shot.

Didn't have anyone muted ingame...
Well, It must have been a bug then because remember how I approached you after and you kept repeating that you couldn't hear me. You can see me clearly speaking and it says I am speaking above my head but in this video, you can't hear my voice at all.

@SlimShady Do you have any video with sound, The only person I could hear was the person that jumped into the heli (Happyknife). I'm unable to hear what Houston said. 

@SlimShady Do you have any video with sound, The only person I could hear was the person that jumped into the heli (Happyknife). I'm unable to hear what Houston said. 
what do you mean? 

the whole point is that i didn't hear houston whatsoever...

but they talked at the same time... so you can tell its not muted.

Well no @SlimShady as in the video you responded towards the UNMC by telling them you were not landing. On top of that the fact that the sound of your helicopter doesn't exist. You are aware that Direct sound communication is under the main sound for arma 3, not VON right? 

I'm unable to deal with this report as currently I see no evidence of wrong doing.  

Since no extra evidence has been provided I'll be rejecting this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back