What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

When people say armour isn't OP in Escape From Tarkov

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also if you're wondering why I stop shooting all the time, it's because it's a cheap chinese model and it keeps jamming

Is that a Type 56?

ghh6Q2L.jpg

Reminds me of the MW2 - MW3 days...

Game runs pretty well TBH, especially for an alpha. I'm really enjoying it - it's kind of pay to win, if you pay for the larger packages you get more space, better starting gear and what not. I've got an alright package but I haven't really used any of the starting gear, the only problem is that I'm running out of storage. Obviously considering it's an alpha, there are a few almost game breaking mechanics, like the one in this video. My bullets were all registering with him, the armour is just so powerful it can sponge so many 5.56's. At the end you can see me shoot at his feet and kill him in two shots, which is what it usually takes to kill an unarmed person if you get decent contact. His armour was still somewhat intact, even at the end of this.

Game runs pretty well TBH, especially for an alpha. I'm really enjoying it - it's kind of pay to win, if you pay for the larger packages you get more space, better starting gear and what not. I've got an alright package but I haven't really used any of the starting gear, the only problem is that I'm running out of storage. Obviously considering it's an alpha, there are a few almost game breaking mechanics, like the one in this video. My bullets were all registering with him, the armour is just so powerful it can sponge so many 5.56's. At the end you can see me shoot at his feet and kill him in two shots, which is what it usually takes to kill an unarmed person if you get decent contact. His armour was still somewhat intact, even at the end of this.
would you recommend me buying the standard package for when the closed beta eventually comes out or are the smaller packages not worth it?

would you recommend me buying the standard package for when the closed beta eventually comes out or are the smaller packages not worth it?
I'm using it, but I'm a hoarder. I've got at least 10 guns, loads of armour, and i've got around 20 backpacks stuffed into one. Smaller packages are probably fine for most people, I just like loads of stuff

Back