What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

My Life by Walter Xavier.

Daryn Humatoonertoo

Chapter 1: My name is Walter Xavier, and this is my story.

I was born on January 1st 1980, to a Chernarusian Mother and Father, and was the Brother of Don Vasilly, my lineage back to the Cossacks of Old, anyways off topic, after a few weeks i was given up for my adoption, at first when I found this out I was angry at my biological mother,  but then I was told why I was given up for adoption, and I realize she was right to do so, chernarus was a place of corruption and my mother knew that she could not take care of two children so she gave me up to an American family and my brother Don Vasilly was raised in Chernarus.

Chapter 2: Growing Up.

Growing up in America during the 80s and 90s was amazing for me, my family lived in a nice house we had money we nearly had everything.  My parents treated me right, and taught me right, taught me never to be greedy, to work hard, and to Forgive you enemies. I carry that to this day. Anyways back on track where was i? Oh yes i was raised in a town called Mobile, in the state of Alabama, i have a sight southern sound to me, but i am not stupid, i studied history when I was in school made A+ almost everyday on my history and decent grades on my other studies, i became a history teacher for the schoolboard to. But i have gotten ahead of myself again. When I was 10, Saddam Hussein tried to invade Kuwait, sparking the Gulf War,  my father went to join the Army and made it in he served about 1 month before the war ended, but he stayed in the Army until 1999,  attaining the rank of Captain. In 1995 at the age of 15 i got in with a bad crowd, i was a rebellious teen,  sneaking out at night past my bedtime I even used to smoke pot before that day came.

Chapter 3: Thats Life.

I was a rebellious teenager until the age of 21,  I had done moved out of the house with my parents and I was " my own man" until that day came September 11th 2001, that day I woke up, heard what had happened, something switched, like I was a new man I went to go join the Army and I was ready or so i thought, i was still rebellious not as much as I used to be and by the time I was done with the military that rebellion was gone. I don't wish to speak about my time in Iraq and Afghanistan,  just know that it was hell, i left the Army in 2007 leaving as a Staff Sargent, my time in the war zone was hell, but in the army with my friends and soldiers it was the best time of my life, when I wasn't getting shot at.

Chapter 4: Finding Out.

I found out about my biological family in 2008, during the Chernarusian Civil War, i went over to find my biological family, found out my original father was a scumbag and my brother in Takistan on a U.N. CDF mission, i visited my biological mother and she broke down in tears finding out i was ok, then my brother arrived hone and she really lost it, the conversation sort of went like

(DV) "Who are you?"

(WX) "Im you biological brother"

(DV) "My God"

After a literal hour of crying, we all talked about our lives she told me why she gave me up that's the story of how I found my family.

Chapter 5: Coming to Altis.

Years later i came to Altis, my brother had been there about 2-3 years, had a house and money, but it was not Altis's many gangs, Police or the UMNC that got him, no it was his own countrymen, he returned home, to support the National Party of Chernarus, while giving a speech to a crowd of over 300 people, he was shot in the head by a sniper, he was speaking against the corrupt government who had taken over during the "Dayz Crisis" in Chernarus, and he died for what he thought was right.

Chapter 6: Finding Peace.

I'm currently writing this as I'm on the plane to Altis, after we buried my brother,  I found his will, I can't give all the details out but I will give a few:

1: to find the gangs and members my brother was in.

2: to give money to friends of my brother.

3: and finally to make a difference on Altis to help people in need, to fight corruption where it is,  and to never give up hope.

if you have any information on any friends that Don Vasily used to know please contact Walter Xavier.

Back