What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

NHS Budget Cuts are hitting Altis hard

RobA

Banned
NHS Budget Cuts

The NHS Budget Cuts have gotten to the point where they now rely on volunteers to keep patients alive whilst the astronomically high waiting times continue to rise

​

V3V6Z4S.jpg

Above: 8 People in need of immediate medical care are kept waiting whilst some good Samaritans keep them alive, propping them up with blood bags

​

9HVCnWV.jpg

Above: More people arrive at the A&E Department on stretchers, carried by volunteers; the medic had finally gone off-duty, allowing them to begin defibbrilations

​

VDZiF1i.jpg

Above: A tribute is payed to all those that helped keep people alive and get them back up - no NHS needed.

Good to see people helping those in need when medics are not available when they are caught up in other incidents 

Dear citizen going by the alias "RobA"
We want to thank you and everyone involved saving these people from a certain death.
Recently we have been having issues reaching the entire need of the island due to the increasing gun treat.
Lately there has been a lot of gunfights happening all over the island spreading the paramedics all over. But thank fully the government has realized that we are having issues reaching everyone, so they have granted us a few new helicopters too our fleet.
So as you might see the issue it is not the budget.
The main problem we are facing today is that the government is currently underfunding our education system which leads to a lack of people being interested into taking a medical education.
This makes it so that we have a gap in medical officers due to the fact that not enough medical trained people being able to apply at the NHS
So get started and apply to the NHS and we do hope to see more volunteers wanting to take a medical training and eventually join the NHS, so we can make sure everyone on the island can get the help they deserve.

Sincerly
CST. John Yellow

Dear citizen going by the alias "RobA"
We want to thank you and everyone involved saving these people from a certain death.
Recently we have been having issues reaching the entire need of the island due to the increasing gun treat.
Lately there has been a lot of gunfights happening all over the island spreading the paramedics all over. But thank fully the government has realized that we are having issues reaching everyone, so they have granted us a few new helicopters too our fleet.
So as you might see the issue it is not the budget.
The main problem we are facing today is that the government is currently underfunding our education system which leads to a lack of people being interested into taking a medical education.
This makes it so that we have a gap in medical officers due to the fact that not enough medical trained people being able to apply at the NHS
So get started and apply to the NHS and we do hope to see more volunteers wanting to take a medical training and eventually join the NHS, so we can make sure everyone on the island can get the help they deserve.

Sincerly
CST. John Yellow

<3

Happy to help; have considered becoming a Medic, but heard it's 24/7 RP, which can get pretty exhausting. I do believe there is issues in the NHS - Issues I plan to fix, one way or another. The main argument against the flaws in the NHS is that the primary objective of the NHS Medics isn't to revive, but rather to RP. If that's the case, and they're purely a RP role, why can't players revive other players whilst medics are online? It would effectively completely solve the issue.

Furthermore, by allowing individuals to revive others, you create a whole new market on the island: Groups of people could form together to make their own more efficient, faster and better quality healthcare, and charge their users for it, essentially creating privatised healthcare on the island. It would benefit everyone tremendously. 

That was a mess! I had someones leg in my face for a good thirty minutes, thank you to the guys who got us away from that crazy Hobo who was trying to execute us all!

iv bin on the server a couple weeks now... cops revived me once, some players have tried to help... but its like NHS don't exist.

<3

Happy to help; have considered becoming a Medic, but heard it's 24/7 RP, which can get pretty exhausting. I do believe there is issues in the NHS - Issues I plan to fix, one way or another. The main argument against the flaws in the NHS is that the primary objective of the NHS Medics isn't to revive, but rather to RP. If that's the case, and they're purely a RP role, why can't players revive other players whilst medics are online? It would effectively completely solve the issue.

Furthermore, by allowing individuals to revive others, you create a whole new market on the island: Groups of people could form together to make their own more efficient, faster and better quality healthcare, and charge their users for it, essentially creating privatised healthcare on the island. It would benefit everyone tremendously. 
rp is exhausting yet is on a RP sever.....

Back