What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

VR

Do it! You won't regret it, plus I could always use more people to play with 👍🏼

Do it! You won't regret it, plus I could always use more people to play with
1f44d-1f3fc.png
Currently getting the cash together for a streaming PC so this is kind of out of the question for at least a few months. 

Currently getting the cash together for a streaming PC so this is kind of out of the question for at least a few months. 
Ah damn, well Star Trek bridge crew won't be the same without you my friend, I reckon you'd be a good captain!

Ah damn, well Star Trek bridge crew won't be the same without you my friend, I reckon you'd be a good captain!
I'd prefer to be the engineer tbh. 

"The dylithium crystals canny take it captain!"

@Vladic Ka I have a vive since some time now and I must say it is defiantely worth it. The completely new experience you get when play a game in VR is amazing! Elite: Dangerous for example is just simply awsome when played in VR.

@Vladic Ka I have a vive since some time now and I must say it is defiantely worth it. The completely new experience you get when play a game in VR is amazing! Elite: Dangerous for example is just simply awsome when played in VR.
I really do want to get one mate. Horror games with Mrs Ka would be brilliant. 

What is your alliegence? Do you play often? Could use some CMDR's to wing with.

What is your alliegence? Do you play often? Could use some CMDR's to wing with.
Atm I am not with any faction, just a little independent CMDR minding his own buisness. Currently I got really into it again and play it pretty much all the time. 

Atm I am not with any faction, just a little independent CMDR minding his own buisness. Currently I got really into it again and play it pretty much all the time. 
Gotcha! Well - if you ever work your way up with the empire just let me know :) my CMDR name is lukenpc, hit me with a friend request if you wish.

Since how long are you playing E:D and what are your ranks and ships?
I've been playing ED for about a year now. I'm elite in trading with a duke rank in the Empire.

I currently own:

Anaconda

Cobra mk3

Imperial Courier

Imperial Clipper

soon to be Imperial Cutter, too :)

I've been playing ED for about a year now. I'm elite in trading with a duke rank in the Empire.

I currently own:

Anaconda

Cobra mk3

Imperial Courier

Imperial Clipper

soon to be Imperial Cutter, too :)
Uhh nice

I myself am 58% through Tycoon in Trading and plan to get to Elite within the next few weeks, also I actually do plan to rank up a bit in the Empire since I am interested in the Imperial Courier and Clipper.

Currently I got:

Anaconda

Diamondback Explorer

Type-6 Transport

Cobra MK3

(I have some more but they are some Sidewinders, Haulers and Adders. I have them for the fun)

New stream goal? Let's help get Vlad a htc Vive! And some shots, some pickles would also go well with the shots xD.

Personally though. I feel the Oculus is a better system, the touch controls alone are really cool. Down side is they are a little awkward when updating as they want to promote their own store so steam games cannot be played till around a week after an update. But I do recommend the oculus over the vive 

Back