What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Chinowski's Weapon Auction

Alex Daland

Ladies and gentlemen, my warehouse is filling up and we are changing into seasonal inventory. Therefore we need to sell out some weapons and gear. For simplicity, the entire warehouse will be sold to ONE buyer/group and everything as an auction. Attached is a picture of the inventory, we have checked with gvt sources and the market price is around 850K, so we will start the bidding there. 

Increase with 50K each bid

Auction Starts Today at 2pm, ends at 10pm, delivery tonight.

-Gun runners ltd. v/Hank Chinowski

Unaware for our office, the gvt have issued a half priced sale for guns in the next days. The auction is therefore cancelled. Damn gvt, always finding clever ways to keep "honest" businessmen out of their greedy tax pockets and ridiculous laws. 

20170601145946_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the whole inventory is about 400k if not less (due to current half price sale) why would we bid DOUBLE it's price in the shops?

Is it half price sale now? I wasn't aware, then the auction may be postponed a bit :) 
Regardless you might want to lower to price. people wont buy it if it costs more than in the shops. the point of auctions is usually to buy things cheaper than it would be to aquire from say the rebel outpost/blackmarket

Regardless you might want to lower to price. people wont buy it if it costs more than in the shops. the point of auctions is usually to buy things cheaper than it would be to aquire from say the rebel outpost/blackmarket
My sale's (since I'm a gun runner) comes without any risks of a 7.62 bullet examining your insides ;) And can be delivered comfortably to your living room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back