What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Rob as Mayor: Prosperous, Efficient and Strong. Welcome to the future Altis.

RobA

Banned
PXEImeq.png

​

oawXc8P.png

Vote Rob for Mayor on the 15th to get your voice heard. 

Let's create a Prosperous, Efficient and Strong Altis.

One of envy around the globe.

Q&A

Q. What is your policy regarding drugs, drug enforcement and drug legalisation?

A. I will be working hard with the police force to ensure that all drug traffickers and drug users are treated fairly. I will be working on the legalisation of Marijuana & LSD in order to bring in further profits and fuel our Island's economy. Furthermore, sentences for drug possession will be lowered, whilst sentences for illegal drug distribution will stay the same. Drugs will be legalised in order to reduce crime, reduce the killings over drugs and secure a stable economy.

Q. What do you plan to do about open-carry weapons and Assault Rifles?

A. Under my administration, we will work on a new approach to Assault weapons and their open-carry. The police will no longer be confiscating and destroying weapons, unless the person in question is an evident threat. In the case where someone is open-carrying an Assault Rifle, they will have to put it in their bag, and will receive three warnings to do so, instead of having it immediately confiscated.

Q. How are you going to facilitate more money for the NHS?

A. By taking money away from areas where it is wasted and put to no good use and funnelling it back into the NHS, we can raise wages and improve the NHS response times and efficiency. Furthermore, we will start a massive Pro-Recruitment program for the NHS, encouraging people to enlist into it, meaning we will raise the number of paramedics dramatically. 

​

Yes. Yes. YES! More NHS Funding! :) We can buy more fuel for our thirsty Taru's! 
You brave medics have gone so long with minimalist funding, being asphyxiated from your true capabilities. No more. We're going to be an even better NHS!

I'm liking this new initiative on tackling Assault rifles. Hopefully, will allow us to raise our kids on a safer island.

Also, can you hire a deforestation team to cut down all trees around the diamond mine, you already know the risks they entail.

I'm liking this new initiative on tackling Assault rifles. Hopefully, will allow us to raise our kids on a safer island.

Also, can you hire a deforestation team to cut down all trees around the diamond mine, you already know the risks they entail.
We will look into it! A good issue to raise, for certain.

Back