What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A good Headset and mouse?

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Hey all, looking for a good mouse and headset w/ microphone attached for my PC.

My budget is around £170

For the heaset it obviously needs to have good sounds and microphone

The mouse needs to have a good response time, accurate as feck due to me playing a lot of csgo, and a fairly medium weight - not too light

Any suggestions/links would be great!

Best mouse on the market in my opinion - http://zowie.benq.com/en/product/mouse/fk/fk1.html

As far as headsets go I'm not too sure although I have heared good things about the new HyperX series. I currently have the Corsair VOID headset and to be honest I wouldn't recommend them - they really aren't worth the money.

Headset I would definitely say Logitech G633 (wired) or G933 (wireless) it is a very comfortable headset with large ear cups with plenty of ventalation. It also comes equipped with 7.1 surround sound audio as well as one of the best mics you will get on a headset. 

The mouse. I haven't got a clue xD

HyperX cloud series is amazing! I've had them for around 2 years and they still work as good as new. Surround sound too!

Last edited by a moderator:
The HyperX Cloud series is amazing headsets but they are leaning a bit into the expensive side of things! Otherwise logitechs series are great! I do have the HyperX Cloud I and it is amazing, I do highly recommend it. But I've only ever heard good about logitech and from what I've tried the too are a solid option. Still, if you have the money go HyperX!

For mouse you can't go wrong with Logitech but Razer do make some nice although very overexpensive mice.With mice most do fairly well so that isn't as sensetive of an area. Corsair do also make some nice mice but once again we are starting to get in to the a bit more expensive side of things. Like I said tho, most mice are good to go as long as you don't cheap out completely meaning that most big brand like steelseries etc also are good!

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as a cheap gaming mouse goes, i have a Roccat Lua, its a nice mouse for its price. Just missing the extra buttons that most have

Back