What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Prosperity - Stability - Freedom - Safety. These are the values you get voting ROB as YOUR Mayor.

RobA

Banned
rh2hKh1.png

​

A vote for me is a vote for all people, a vote for future people in this great island - a vote of pride.

However, a vote for Banjo Jo is a direct vote for corruption, tyranny and nonsense ideas. 

​

Banjo Jo is a puppet of the current mayor propped up by lobbyists and direct bribery. Under the current Mayor, the NHS has been strangled to its brink, house prices have risen, rebel gangs have progressively gotten more violent, leading to all out war, and more and more people fall below the poverty line than ever before. If we cannot trust the current Mayor, how can we trust his puppet? 

Under my administration, everyone will benefit. Rebels will see more safety and recognition, police will see more funding and an expansion of personnel, the NHS will be revived from its dying state and we will cut prices and raise wages - we are going to make Altis the best possible place for every single citizen. Regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief - we must work together to smash these evil, disgusting vote manipulators and lobbyists that are currently in power.

These people have achieved nothing and decimated everything in their path. It's time to take back control. 

VOTE ROB TODAY FOR A FUTURE.

​

For our tomorrow, we take action today.

Would you please stop spreading rumours and writing defacing comments about me.

I do not care what you're offering, nor do I care what you have to say about me.

I do not give you permission to involve me in anything without my consent. 

Violating people's privacy and personal safety. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you please stop spreading rumours and writing defacing comments about me.
Not rumour. Fact. I am stating things you've done, mistakes you've made and bad roads you went down. That is called campaigning - not creating rumours.

I do not care what you're offering, nor do I care what you have to say about me.
Then don't care, don't comment, don't worry about it. 

I do not give you permission to involve me in anything without my consent. 
I don't need your permission - at all. 

Violating people's privacy and personal safety. 
I have not given away any of your;

-Personal contact information

-Personal names

-Affiliations at work or with companies

-Personal social media profiles

In fact, I have given away virtually nothing personal. I have made no attempt at violating your personal privacy and absolutely no attempt at violating your safety.

Not rumour. Fact. I am stating things you've done, mistakes you've made and bad roads you went down. That is called campaigning - not creating rumours.

Then don't care, don't comment, don't worry about it. 

I don't need your permission - at all. 

I have not given away any of your;

-Personal contact information

-Personal names

-Affiliations at work or with companies

-Personal social media profiles

In fact, I have given away virtually nothing personal. I have made no attempt at violating your personal privacy and absolutely no attempt at violating your safety.
Not convinced if I should vote for you, but if I'm ever in need of a lawyer I know who to go to :,D

Back