What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Sharpe (Action: Ban Issued 10/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doohicky

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Sharpe

Time & Date this happened: 4:25'ish PM - Eastern Time - 10/30/2014

Description of what happened: Sharpe was driving an Ifrit and speeding in Kavala Market, I started filming right as he rammed a vehicle.  I stopped him, as soon as his friend Althair got out of the vehicle he started verbally berating me (eventually I called him a filthy Englishman, after he claimed to be English) Sharpe then said he felt offended and pulled out a weapon/killed me. 

Althair did not do anything against the rules in this incident, but he and Sharpe continued to drive the Ifrit around Kavala VDM'ing people (as reported by other players, I don't have footage of that, I logged to submit this report soon after he killed me).

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No. Don't believe there is anything to resolve, he and Althair were talking to me as if the rules don't apply to them.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Again, the audio is out of sync.  I'm switching recording software to try and fix that.

Video is currently uploading, will edit this with the link once it's done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in all honesty that the only real crime committed here is giving you a badge.

The speeding I'll give you, the ramming was simply a result of the speeding and my lack of knowledge of how slow that thing is to stop.

Down to the real problem here, RP or not, you were being a racist cunt. It was no RDM, you instigated a reaction, whether illegal or not is irrelevant, you can't ban someone for committing an instigated offense.

As to the events of the next 10 minutes, we texted the police and informed them we were waiting to discuss the situation. We did not move from the location, once PC Capo I believe he was called arrived, we discussed the incident and he asked me to move my vehicle as to unblock the road *which was the only other movement of said vehicle). You were apparently unavailable for comment on the matter, and so the reasonable PC Capo told us to get out of Kavala until it could be resolved. This we did.

There was never any VDM, RDM or any other malicious intent during this event. This ban report is nothing less than a butt hurt officer being mad that someone shot him for being the cunt (I assume from this experience) that you usually are.

I'll be available til around 11pm GMT tonight to discuss the matter further. However I'll be away for work for a few days following this, please direct any further correspondence to Althair, he will be able to reach me if needs be.

Thank you.

I think in all honesty that the only real crime committed here is giving you a badge.

The speeding I'll give you, the ramming was simply a result of the speeding and my lack of knowledge of how slow that thing is to stop.

Down to the real problem here, RP or not, you were being a racist cunt. It was no RDM, you instigated a reaction, whether illegal or not is irrelevant, you can't ban someone for committing an instigated offense.

As to the events of the next 10 minutes, we texted the police and informed them we were waiting to discuss the situation. We did not move from the location, once PC Capo I believe he was called arrived, we discussed the incident and he asked me to move my vehicle as to unblock the road *which was the only other movement of said vehicle). You were apparently unavailable for comment on the matter, and so the reasonable PC Capo told us to get out of Kavala until it could be resolved. This we did.

There was never any VDM, RDM or any other malicious intent during this event. This ban report is nothing less than a butt hurt officer being mad that someone shot him for being the cunt (I assume from this experience) that you usually are.

I'll be available til around 11pm GMT tonight to discuss the matter further. However I'll be away for work for a few days following this, please direct any further correspondence to Althair, he will be able to reach me if needs be.

Thank you.

I think that your reaction to this, + your friend's post reporting me for racism says everything that need to be said.

I could have restrained you the moment I walked up to you, instead I asked you to step off the road so we can talk. I wasn't looking to scrap an Ifrit and send 2 easy marks to prison. I wanted to RP, you start off by screaming a bunch of shit at me, barely giving me a chance to talk. You and your friend didn't even try to RP, you just kill me. The fact is that you killed me without any RP. What you did/said was NOT RP.  In the real world you don't just pull out a gun and shoot someone for calling you a "Filthy Englishman". Hell, that wouldn't even register as racist in any society.  Your actions speak for themselves, in and out of game.

Your age is showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I call Englishman filthy all the times, hell.. I'll call them worse things during the six nations (Guess where I'm from!) But honestly, considering the Altis Police Force is owned by the British government then perhaps slanting the English is a bad choice of words within role play and on the other side, I wouldn't consider it racism either.

The only action that should have been taking here by Sharpe is that he should have reported the incident to an SI as a breach of police professionalism and the vehicle driver punished for dangerous driving.

And you replied and called him a cunt? He called you filthy English WITHIN RP. You called him a cunt out of RP. People do take offence to these things.

What i see is VDM. Eligal ifrit. If i was there i restrain you on site and scrap that thing and send you guys to jail. Englesh or not. Intensions was clear what i have seen on the video. I call this lack off roleplay next time better

There are a lot of people repeatedly saying "you" whilst referring to Althair. This thread is aimed at me and therefore should not be using anything Althair did or said as a point of comment. I did not ask him to post another thread, nor could I control his loose mouth throughout the interaction shown. Please disregard this.

I am English and I don't find it offensive in the slightest, people like you are ruining society, every slight comment that you do not agree with you go crying, I suggest that you grow up, and concentrate on your issues rather than pointing out other people's.

This whole thread is about someone crying about my actions, I have simply defended them. You guys do make me chuckle.

I don't think you're in the right community, Sharpe.

Go find another community and try that.

You will enjoy it more and more people will like ya.

There are a lot of people repeatedly saying "you" whilst referring to Althair. This thread is aimed at me and therefore should not be using anything Althair did or said as a point of comment. I did not ask him to post another thread, nor could I control his loose mouth throughout the interaction shown. Please disregard this.

If this is the route you want to take then you have to admit this was RDM. You randomly killed me while having absolutely 0 RP at all, when i was talking to Althair when I called him a flithy englishman (in which I was referring to the language he was using vs me).

So by your own admission here, you are saying you killed me without any RP what-so-ever.  How is this Not RDM?

Not at all, you were killed as a consequence of your own words, whether others deem your words to be offensive or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is simply that it was not in any way random. Aside from the illegal Ifrit (a rule I was unfortunately not aware of), there was no offense committed here worthy of a ban request. Both charges, of dangerous driving (not VDM), and of murder (a result of provocation), can be dealt with in game.

As a side note, I acknowledge that my role play is in fact not great. I will attempt to work on this in order to avoid further disputes.

The problem here is a matter of perspective. A random bystander also was heard going "Woah" so you must have offended him also. It was not random, as I'm sure you fully know. People get offended by everything, and as the police you shouldn't be in a situation where you act racist (perspective again) 

It's not worthy of a ban request. It's ridiculous. "ooh I got shot because I offended someone, ban them" is a bad way of handling things as the police. I agree with what Kris said however the problem is perspective.

So first you say that the entire interaction I had (regarding me calling someone a filthy englishman) was with Althair and you weren't involved. Then you say that I got killed for something I said to Althair.

Make up your mind already. 

Either way, the video shows enough, you didn't RP, you killed me. Althair may have been RP'ing an asshole, but you didn't contribute anything more than bullets to the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back