What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Hearts of Iron IV

CSI Wolfy

Who hear plays that good ol' Hearts of Iron Game. 

Wanting to have a little community match with everyone.

20170324233010_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of UNMC goys and Edgar got it,I am going to buy it on nearest sale as the game is absolutetly terrible compared to what earlier HoI games stood for.(I've been playing HoI IV since release day 1 year ago through different means)))))

I love the game @dzul But there's just not many people to play it with, especially in the police of what I know of. Mostly just like 1 person, bit boring tbh :c

I love the game @dzul But there's just not many people to play it with, especially in the police of what I know of. Mostly just like 1 person, bit boring tbh :c
This game needs ALOT of polishing to be comparable to Darkest Hour level of awesome,I definetly agree that vanilla HoI IV is jsut boring,I recommend you try Kaiserrich mod for example,it was absolutely outstanding for Darkest Hour(10 years of active dev) and I suppose it is getting there with Hoi IV as some of it;'s system are a perfect match for the way Kaiserreich played.

Would be Nice to have Many players with modern day Only things What I Dont like is that the nato a bit to strong is Soo I recomend to disabel factions

Would be Nice to have Many players with modern day Only things What I Dont like is that the nato a bit to strong is Soo I recomend to disabel factions
Doesn't matter if you turn them off.. AI will keep forming them when world tension goes up, which is quite fast when you have 6 or 7 human players =P We do play the mod sometimes, but the dumb AI and unbalanced production system doesn't make it very interesting to play more than a few times.

Bought the game and played a few hours, didn't spend enough time on it to get my head around things though. Lots of stuff to learn!

Please inform me when we are going to do a match. Im an good player if i say so myself and the Dutch Rijk will always win.

Back