What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

I am screwed

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
So do you guys have any advice. I am being fucked over by Bulgarien and Austria-Hungary

Last edited by a moderator:
Think your screwed there. You are so outnumbered and they are essentially in Belgrade. Best bet is to pray for a miracle that one of the factions with a major nation wants to help. 

Playing WW1 mod.

Not digging trenches in every province.

You brought this on yourself!

Playing WW1 mod.

Not digging trenches in every province.

You brought this on yourself!
I have trenches, but they don't suffice, when there's 50-1.

I can still win this! I've encircled at least 40 units from Bulgaria.

40 divisions?! This is why HoI4 needs ALOT of AI fixing before it's worth paying for....

Also is it me,or are the Austrians lacking a ton in equipment? It loosk like they are grinding down and their units are loosing combat strength rapidly.

Never mind you can win this. Saved by the AI's shoddy coding. Looks like you pushed back on the west so keep pushing them and try and make them to capitulate so you only have one side to focus on.

Never mind you can win this. Saved by the AI's shoddy coding. Looks like you pushed back on the west so keep pushing them and try and make them to capitulate so you only have one side to focus on.
Actually I've retreated a bit on the west, so that I could easier defend. I'll try and finish off Bulgaria first, and then go for Austria-Hungary, but currently they're too strong. I need my entire force.

Actually I've retreated a bit on the west, so that I could easier defend. I'll try and finish off Bulgaria first, and then go for Austria-Hungary, but currently they're too strong. I need my entire force.
Ah right the screenshot seemed to portray a different image. But I do agree with you. Taking Bulgaria now that you have destroyed 40 of their divisions would be the way to go if you want to have the power to beat Austria-Hungary. Just think of all the land you'll gain from winning this :)

Ah right the screenshot seemed to portray a different image. But I do agree with you. Taking Bulgaria now that you have destroyed 40 of their divisions would be the way to go if you want to have the power to beat Austria-Hungary. Just think of all the land you'll gain from winning this :)
I am not sure, if I am able to Austria-Hungary is strong, and I'm out of manpower completely. I'll have to scrape the barrel for this one.

40 divisions?! This is why HoI4 needs ALOT of AI fixing before it's worth paying for....

Also is it me,or are the Austrians lacking a ton in equipment? It loosk like they are grinding down and their units are loosing combat strength rapidly.
Well, they've focused their entire army against my borders, so my defensive tactic is probably wearing down on them.

I am not sure, if I am able to Austria-Hungary is strong, and I'm out of manpower completely. I'll have to scrape the barrel for this one.
Go for scraping the barrel definitely. Afterwards just set it back down to Limited or something. 

You dug your own grave.. Or actually, you didn't dig enough :)

After a very hard fought battle I finally managed to defeat Bulgaria. This was no easy feat, and it cost me terrority on the western front.

Now I have constaniople aswell

Back