What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Blaze 33 - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaymonox

Your In-game name

kaymonox

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Blaze 33

Date of the incident

06/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was following a truck all the way from heroin processor, we made a attempt to rob it but did not get close enough then we hoped in my helicopter and then we flew over kore and saw him selling drug so we went down the to rob him i asked him to put his hands up he did't know how to do that so i past him a note and then i zip tied him and then he combat logged i went on server 1 to thind him talk with him and he said this game crashed and made no attempt to contact me or come back on the server were i robed him on.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/f9b89d7990d3d5d87e3bb5e5aca1c61c
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Well guess what? I crashed. My friends were on the first server and I was on the second one by mistake, so I joined the first one after restarting my Arma 3, since if I did join the second one, I wouldn't even spawn where I crashed anyway. I would have to pick one of the three towns to spawn in. Be honest. If were in my situation, would you go through all the effort of finding out who robbed you, running all the way back just to get robbed and then leaving to join your friends? Obviously you wouldn't. I wouldn't expect you to do that. You asked me to come on teamspeak which I did and I told you that I was on there multiple times in fact. You simply ignored me even though I was on it for around an hour. I don't see what can be done about this situation as I did not expect my Arma 3 to crash. Obviously I was going to join the same server my friends were playing as I'm not gonna join the second one by myself. I honestly don't see what this report will achieve and it seems quite pointless as we could have resolved this without going to the forums, which I tried to do after you asked me, but you just ignored me.

Also, you said in your report that you tried to resolve it yourself. This is bullshit as your attempt was weak and you didn't even give me a chance to go on teamspeak before giving up. I came on teamspeak and you just ignored me. That is your own fault. It seems to me that you are just annoyed you didn't get the like 20 heroin I had.

My friends can back me up on the fact I crashed and can also back up the fact that I was on the wrong server. You can ask them if you don't believe me.

hi @kaymonox

Thanx for the effort to add evidence. i can cleary see. you had him in zipties. 
i really need to see that he disconnects while in restrains. Also did he contact you so yould finish the rp ? 

~ Jefke V.

He contacted me to come on teamspeak. I asked him why and he basically just gave up just because I didn't come on instantly. I didn't know who he was at first or why he wanted me on teamspeak, that's why I asked. I went on teamspeak and told him that I was on there, he simply ignored me. I was on the teamspeak for around an hour and I was not contacted by him once. His statement that he tried to resolve it with me before hand is a complete lie.

He did not come back on the server to contact me so i had to go find him on server 1 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, I was going to deal with this as civil people but a quick check of your chat history Blaze has made me think you're a toxic person on this community. In light of that information as with the solid proof from this report, as you did combat log due to your disconnection not showing any battleeye kick message meaning that you yourself left the server.

With all that I will be issuing a ban for combat logging.

Name:Blaze33

Steam ID:76561198119552592

GUID:b9724a3ba58d20ef170801bf2cb46006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back